Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone watching Okla St?

Started by NuttinItUp, September 10, 2016, 02:00:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

#22 Oklahoma State losing 24-20 to Dan Enos' old team (Central Michigan) in the 4th quarter.

Stewhog 11

Georgia is only up 26-24 on Nicholls with about 3 minutes left. A lot different than the last time they played an SEC team.

Großer Kriegschwein

The rah rah Dabos are only up 3 on Troy.
This is my non-signature signature.

NuttinItUp

NuttinItUp

TNhawgfan

One of the dumbest ways for a team to lose. Intentional grounding when all you had to do was run out the clock
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

NuttinItUp

Quote from: TNhawgfan on September 10, 2016, 02:46:56 pm
One of the dumbest ways for a team to lose. Intentional grounding when all you had to do was run out the clock

Yeah.
Also, that amazing last play was amazing

StuartDavin

Apparently there's now some debate on whether or not that last play should have even happened. Mike Pereira tweeted the rule:

Rule 3-2-3. "The period is  not extended if the foul is by the team and possession and the penalty includes loss of down." Oops.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: StuartDavin on September 10, 2016, 03:16:05 pm
Apparently there's now some debate on whether or not that last play should have even happened. Mike Pereira tweeted the rule:

Rule 3-2-3. "The period is  not extended if the foul is by the team and possession and the penalty includes loss of down." Oops.
If so, that is a dumb rule.

It would be too easy to end the game (like Okla St tried to do) with an intentional penalty.