Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will McEntire's charity fund raiser to fight cancer...

Started by Bogghawg, February 17, 2024, 01:36:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

February 17, 2024, 01:36:16 pm Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 03:33:35 pm by Bogghawg
I posted this inside the game thread yesterday, but I wanted to be sure everyone saw it and I am giving it it's own thread...
Will's Dad is a cancer survivor (and flourisher) and so he (Will) has set up this pledge per strike out this season for CARTI.  Looks like he might raise quite a bit if his SO total in his first outing is any indication...

https://pledgeit.org/ks-for-a-cure?fbclid=IwAR2JKEVNkljYHNBaz_gxB1ynKYP1248YgAmN6dgwDJZF3J6Ml8zSydtGXgc
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

onebadrubi

Will is donating the $5 or his dad?  I'm guessing that website allows for others to also contribute?

Bogghawg

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 17, 2024, 03:21:34 pmWill is donating the $5 or his dad?  I'm guessing that website allows for others to also contribute?
Will is donating 5 bucks per SO. He is inviting everyone else to join him.  The link explains how you can pledge whatever you wish per pitch or you can just make a one time donation.  Will's Dad has also pledged and so have I.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

1dog

Done, I've had a someone close to me that CARTI has helped. They were nothing short of amazing.

Birminghog

Every time this guy rings somebody up, I'm reminded of Leslie Nielsen.

Baconomics

Contributions now exceeding $9,000... let's get to 10!

Harley_Hawg

CARTI is a great organization. They are currently treating me for Stage 3b NSCLC. The infusion nurses are amazing people.

Pigonometry

Quote from: Harley_Hawg on April 18, 2024, 10:36:22 amCARTI is a great organization. They are currently treating me for Stage 3b NSCLC. The infusion nurses are amazing people.

They cured me in April 2018.  Hang in there and God bless you! 
Baseball is simple, but never easy.