Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our losses,

Started by DemiHOG, March 16, 2018, 07:31:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DemiHOG

By gosh, when we lose, we lose big time and embarrassing, nothing like getting drummed every time we get beat.

hoglady

We are a great team at winning close games.
But we have had times this year where we just don't show up - this was one of those games.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

code red

Quote from: hoglady on March 16, 2018, 08:22:06 pm
We are a great team at winning close games.
But we have had times this year where we just don't show up - this was one of those games.
Lol.  In those close wins....we were up big at one point usually.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

pigture perfect

The way we lost, was worse than just the loss.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 16, 2018, 08:45:10 pm
The way we lost, was worse than just the loss.

What was worse, of our losses, that is, as it were, the way we lost of just the losses, or that in those losses, at one point, we were closer than it ended up being, which made less of a loss a more loss, and as far as I'm concerned, that's the way it will always be.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

3kgthog

Most double digit losses of any team in the Dance. As Montgomery Gentry sang, that's somethin' to be proud of!