Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

N41UA on its way back from NYC vicinity...Drake Field lurkers got anything?

Started by jgphillips3, December 04, 2017, 06:35:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigInTheHole

they weren't there for the NFF dinner, what if they don't fly back?

just there to interview
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

PerfectMedium

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 08:57:41 pm
Um.....no offense guys....but....well.....ah.....this got a little.....wierd.....and fast......
That caused me to rethink posting the pics of the coaches wives thru their window shades

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2017, 08:37:34 pm
We need to set norsberry up with some lights, or infrared cameras or something!
he is worthy of a gofundme
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Roaringboar

Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

dibuzop

Quote from: redeye on December 04, 2017, 08:56:09 pm
Mrs. Norvell

Oh wow. I didn't realize Mike was married to someone from Fort Smith. I actually recognize her. (Maria Chiolino...now Maria Norvell I guess.)

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: theFlyingHog on December 04, 2017, 08:53:43 pm
Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!
i shed a tear, man!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Smallie Bigs

I am not kidding. This is the greatest HV thread ever! Man this is fun!
Watchdog defending all things Razorback.

lechon

Quote from: dibuzop on December 04, 2017, 09:04:43 pm
Oh wow. I didn't realize Mike was married to someone from Fort Smith. I actually recognize her. (Maria Chiolino...now Maria Norvell I guess.)

Old girlfriend?
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

TNarch

Quote from: trphog on December 04, 2017, 08:55:33 pm
Jeff Long to the pit of misery!!! Dilly Dilly!

Hang him upside down by his toes so he can't drink when Norseberry comes back with the Bud.

norsberry

Oh, Pig Trail Nation also showed up again! Except they rolled in a solid 15 minutes too late haha

dibuzop

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Roaringboar

Pig in the Pokey

Roaringboar

Quote from: norsberry on December 04, 2017, 09:06:54 pm
Oh, Pig Trail Nation also showed up again! Except they rolled in a solid 15 minutes too late haha

Spies amongst us.........

Pig in the Pokey

those damn posers!

adroitful

Not much of a surprise. They're following this thread just like they did mine. They should just come out and state who they are at this point.

Pig in the Pokey

redeye

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 09:01:08 pm
It's not so much the....ah....pictures.....but you're lead off question is "Do any of these wives look familiar?".......a bit.....of a strange lead off perhaps one might say.......

Just asking norsberry if any of them look familiar.   ???

Not sure how else I should have posed it?

lumphog

Quote from: TebowHater on December 04, 2017, 08:43:53 pm
Norsberry, do you recognize any of these people:

Hogville line-up    Which one of these men touched you ?

The Hawg Marshal

You should have told them "you won't believe who just got off of the plane" and then said like Bobby Petrino or somebody.lol

Roaringboar

Quote from: redeye on December 04, 2017, 09:09:00 pm

Just joking, still funny......"Do you know these wives?"........that's classic thread gold right there......

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 04, 2017, 09:10:02 pm
You should have told them "you won't believe who just got off of the plane" and then said like Bobby Petrino or somebody.lol
LOL!!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: redeye on December 04, 2017, 09:09:00 pm

Don't stress. He is just jealous of all the attractive ladies.

Swestwill66

Quote from: norsberry on December 04, 2017, 08:34:19 pm
This time they ended up unloading off the plane outside of the hangar, so I wasn't able to tell exactly the people that were on it. I can confirm that there were 2 middle aged women, an older man and a younger gentleman. They were all dressed in business attire. The only one I got a good look at was the younger man, and could tell it wasn't Norvell. I thought it might be a coaching candidate but if he is then I didn't recognize him. I took a video this time in hopes on getting pictures of everyone as they came off the plane, but its impossible to see them with how dark it is. Im uploading some pictures to my computer now and Ill post them.
The boys up at Fayetteville must not read hogville or norsberry would be wearing striped PJ's. With that said, Go Norsberry!

Roaringboar

norsberry

ur

Grant Hall narced Mike out on his radio show today about going to Drake on Sat night to check the Memphis plane. Better claim your hideout bush like a hooker's street corner.

Roaringboar

Quote from: norsberry on December 04, 2017, 09:11:46 pm
The 2 women appeared to be brunettes with shorter hair cuts.

That'll be intresting to put in the old google search engine, "Do you know these wives with shorter hair cuts?"

Tony Perkis

redeye

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 09:10:37 pm
Just joking, still funny......"Do you know these wives?"........that's classic thread gold right there......

Ahhh.... lol

Roaringboar

dutmac

Rumor is he's picking up some coach looking for work. Anybody know a guy named Macadoo? Aka The Manning Murderer?

haystack

Quote from: norsberry on December 04, 2017, 09:11:46 pm
The 2 women appeared to be brunettes with shorter hair cuts.
Didn't realize I hit the lottery and flew in ladies to "keep me company."

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

dibuzop

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 04, 2017, 09:08:42 pm
Yeah Maria Norvell is fly. Was she a Hog fan?

To be honest, I don't know if I would have known. I think she ended up going to UCA.

I think maybe I saw her at the 10-year reunion, but that was in 2009 so I can't remember. I never was like friends with her or anything. She was just one of those hot girls from high school that you don't forget.

ricepig

Quote from: ur on December 04, 2017, 09:12:45 pm
Grant Hall narced Mike out on his radio show today about going to Drake on Sat night to check the Memphis plane. Better claim your hideout bush like a hooker's street corner.

That's why we've got to get norsberry some tools. We need one of those little cameras like they use on NCIS or similar. Just dress norsberry up in some janitor clothes and have him slap a couple of them in strategic spots, web cams.....

PigInTheHole

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

Roaringboar

Quote from: dibuzop on December 04, 2017, 09:15:11 pm
To be honest, I don't know if I would have known. I think she ended up going to UCA.

I think maybe I saw her at the 10-year reunion, but that was in 2009 so I can't remember. I never was like friends with her or anything. She was just one of those hot girls from high school that you don't forget.

Better than a Netflix Drama.......suspense.....action.....a thriller.....mystery.....comedy......now an unrequited romance......we've got it all tonight folks.......

theFlyingHog

SoonerBaHog

dibuzop

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 09:16:38 pm
Better than a Netflix Drama.......suspense.....action.....a thriller.....mystery.....comedy......now an unrequited romance......we've got it all tonight folks.......

Unrequited lust maybe. That's about it.

adroitful

Quote from: dibuzop on December 04, 2017, 09:20:03 pm
Unrequited lust maybe. That's about it.

Go add her on Facebook. Maybe she'll recognize your name and add you. Then you can get us the scoop

Roaringboar

Roaringboar

ur

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2017, 09:15:57 pm
That's why we've got to get norsberry some tools. We need one of those little cameras like they use on NCIS or similar. Just dress norsberry up in some janitor clothes and have him slap a couple of them in strategic spots, web cams.....
True, classic Fletch. Grant said that Mike's report was several guys dressed in cowboy outfits. LOL

Roaringboar

lumphog

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2017, 09:15:57 pm
And one of those shoe phones like Lanny

adroitful

Quote from: lumphog on December 04, 2017, 09:26:14 pm
And one of those shoe phones like Lanny

I'm thinking a little RC car from the dollar store and we strap a gopro on it. Then he can drive it right up in the hangar