Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Pet......nm

Started by snoot hoggy hog, October 05, 2017, 08:38:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snoot hoggy hog

Lamar Jackson is making some crazy decisions.....hope he's not on that Ryan Mallett.

#don'ttrashcanme

ceegar

Weird non use of timeouts.  I'm sure he has his reasons because he is one of the best.  I think Louisville wins big.
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

hogcard1964

Quote from: ceegar on October 05, 2017, 08:42:53 pm
Weird non use of timeouts.  I'm sure he has his reasons because he is one of the best.  I think Louisville wins big.

NC St. is not a bad team.

jcbville

Quote from: ceegar on October 05, 2017, 08:42:53 pm

Lol

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 05, 2017, 08:45:50 pm
NC St. is not a bad team.

They are not. South Carolina beat this team

Hoggish1

Porkchop#1

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 05, 2017, 08:59:03 pm
They are not. South Carolina beat this team
The Gamethingeys were fortunate to do that.  State more or less piddled the game away.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 05, 2017, 09:03:23 pm
The Gamethingeys were fortunate to do that.  State more or less piddled the game away.

Just win!!

gchamblee

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 05, 2017, 09:03:23 pm

this can only mean....

1. they arent mentally tough
2. their coach didnt have them prepared
3. their coach didnt give the backup qb meaningful snaps
4. they arent recruiting at a high level
5. their AD accepts mediocrity
6. they made poor half time adjustments
7. nothing will change until the fans stop going to the games

RME

Quote from: gchamblee on October 05, 2017, 09:11:57 pm
this can only mean....

1. they arent mentally tough
2. their coach didnt have them prepared
3. their coach didnt give the backup qb meaningful snaps
4. they arent recruiting at a high level
5. their AD accepts mediocrity
6. they made poor half time adjustments
7. nothing will change until the fans stop going to the games

But but but they played that game at a neutral field! Out of state for SCAR no less!

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

NC St should be up at least 27-13.  Too many red zone failures. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

dhizzle

I think the announcers are gonna go to bed with Lamar Jackson.

mckinneyhog5

BP needs to shut up and start coaching...
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Potosihog

jcbville

Bobby MF P still ain't got no MF D

Michael_E_Davis

So,  like,  Is NC State that good,  or is Louisville just sucking?
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

mckinneyhog5

he's lost the locker room..players looks undisciplined.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

hogcard1964

We play in slow motion compared to both of these teams.

factchecker

Quote from: Potosihog on October 05, 2017, 09:31:13 pm
Did he rehire Willy?

Worse - he hired Peter Sirmon.

Sirmon was the DC for Mississippi State last season.

His defense was a sieve.

RWIII ran wild on that defense.

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

sowmonella

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 09:35:13 pm
he's lost the locker room..players looks undisciplined.

Heads not in the game. Hot date tonight.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

mckinneyhog5

trick plays..so high school.

Porkchop#1

A 48 yard field goal?? Are you kidding me?  Is that a record?  I had no idea they could kick 'em that far.

mckinneyhog5

failed two point conversion..what a crappy call.

mckinneyhog5

special teams suck! Does someone coach them?

Porkchop#1

Receiver pushes off, call goes against DB.

Birminghog

NC State over 500 yards total offense with 10 minutes left in the game.

mckinneyhog5

may not win another game all year..this team is horrible!

Großer Kriegschwein

Maybe he's concentrating on when the Rocephin and Zithromax are gonna kick in. Lol.
This is my non-signature signature.

jcbville

Quote from: Birminghog on October 05, 2017, 09:57:28 pm
NC State over 500 yards total offense with 10 minutes left in the game.

Which guy is the offensive genius?

factchecker

Going for 2 with an 11 point lead - unconventional but I like it

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jcbville on October 05, 2017, 09:59:37 pm
Louisville needs to fire BP and hire the NC State coach.

Birminghog

Quote from: jcbville on October 05, 2017, 09:59:37 pm

"It doesn't take a genius to figure it out." Tommy Karam, circa 1975, commercial for Tommy's of Arkansas.

(notOM)Rebel123

Must be those Adidas jerseys....
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

gchamblee

louisville undisciplined. penalties killin them.

gchamblee

ive honestly been expectin louisville to take over but if ncs scores here this could be trouble

GunnerHawg70

Fire CBP!!! Oh wait, he's the head coach at LOUISVILLE NOT ARKANSAS...nm 😜 ;D

gchamblee

you know there are a few posters hiding in the shadows just waiting/hoping for louisville to come back so they can butt crawl through this thread.

hogblitz

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on October 05, 2017, 10:07:02 pm
Fire CBP!!! Oh wait, he's the head coach at LOUISVILLE NOT ARKANSAS...nm 😜 ;D
Petrino has a good team at Louisville.  However, he will NEVER have the talent there that he had at Arkansas.  He will never be able to recruit there like he could being in the SEC at Arkansas.  I understand he has a heisman trophy winner but I am speaking of up and down the roster. 

jcbville

Quote from: hogblitz on October 05, 2017, 10:12:54 pm
Petrino has a good team at Louisville.  However, he will NEVER have the talent there that he had at Arkansas.  He will never be able to recruit there like he could being in the SEC at Arkansas.  I understand he has a heisman trophy winner but I am speaking of up and down the roster.

He's playing NC State not Bama. He should be able to compete against NC State just fine.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: gchamblee on October 05, 2017, 10:10:33 pm
you know there are a few posters hiding in the shadows just waiting/hoping for louisville to come back so they can butt crawl through this thread.

Yep

gchamblee

factchecker

Blocked extra point?  Really?  Do they not have a special teams coach?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

mckinneyhog5

maybe Bazzel can come in as AD and fix these problems.

hogblitz

Quote from: jcbville on October 05, 2017, 10:15:54 pm
He's playing NC State not Bama. He should be able to compete against NC State just fine.
I must not be watching the same game.   The game I am watching is a close game. 

mckinneyhog5

gchamblee

kicker cant get it to the endzone!

(notOM)Rebel123

gchamblee

Quote from: hogblitz on October 05, 2017, 10:21:35 pm

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: hogblitz on October 05, 2017, 10:21:35 pm
BP fans don't believe in moral victories...