Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What happened to the Political forum?

Started by A Boy Named Sue E., January 26, 2006, 01:11:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A Boy Named Sue E.

It's no longer on my screen. Does it no longer exist or have I been  banned or something? Thanks for any info you can provide.

mikeb

Quote from: A Boy Named Sue E. on January 26, 2006, 01:11:57 pm
It's no longer on my screen. Does it no longer exist or have I been banned or something? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Look at the bottom of the page

A Boy Named Sue E.

Thanks, but I still don't see it mikeb. The Help Forum is the last one on my page.........below that is just the member lists, who's online, etc.

mikeb

Quote from: A Boy Named Sue E. on January 26, 2006, 01:30:57 pm
Thanks, but I still don't see it mikeb. The Help Forum is the last one on my page.........below that is just the member lists, who's online, etc.
Maybe they raised the post count up........500, 1000 post before you can go into the politics.....got me I can still see it sorry.

A Boy Named Sue E.

Thanks for looking into it mikeb. Hopefully when I hit my 500th post, it will come back up.

hogfan13

Doug

We're making some changes to optimize the board and organize it better.  It's under FILE 13 as RBI boy said.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)