Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Signature pics question

Started by Amityvillehogger, May 18, 2008, 05:40:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

How do I go about adding more than one picture to my signature.  I'd like to create like a logo type thing with more than one picture in it, but I don't want them one on top of the other, but rather in a straight line left to right.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Lanny

signature size is limited however you can set them up the same as posting pics.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

SteveInArk

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on May 18, 2008, 05:40:18 pm
How do I go about adding more than one picture to my signature.  I'd like to create like a logo type thing with more than one picture in it, but I don't want them one on top of the other, but rather in a straight line left to right.

Not sure how to do it HTML-wise, but you can combine several photos into just a single picture file, then upload it.  Pretty easy with Photoshop, or other typical photo software.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Doug

Maybe so, but it still has to fit within our signature settings.  We limit the height, width, number of images and number of smileys, as well as total lines and characters.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

pigz

I'm trying to change my profile picture but after i click update profile or whatever it goes to a white screen and the picture is the same
You guys have a good time frig dancing

pigz

<---Ha, now theres no picture, does it take a while to see the change?
You guys have a good time frig dancing