Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zimmerman Sucks

Started by holeinthewall, January 23, 2017, 07:12:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

LOL  I knew something would beat him and I looked at that race over and over and couldn't see a horse that looked better.  So I singled him on the P5 and of course got beat.  Funny thing is I almost threw the entry in as it would be a 2 for 1 deal.  4 of 5 twice over the weekend.   

userpick

I left off the brad cox horse in the 7th. Makes it even worse because i know Brad very well and anyone that knows me knows that he is my favorite trainer. I had all in the last leg so I was praying for Zimmerman to make me feel better, but of course a good price won.

holeinthewall

QuoteI had all in the last leg

That was my thing it was either single and hope he ran to his numbers or take the field.   I couldn't afford the field without cutting out in races 5-7   I had that damn 20-1 morning line horse that went off at about 10-1 and got run down late.  Had him in the P3 and P5. That would have made the P3 pay real nice.

PineyWoodsRooter

I could never bet a horse like Zimmerman.
He's running in a $12,500 Maiden Claiming race.
He's 0 for 16 life so he knows how to lose but not how to win.
He's 1 for 5 in the money at Oaklawn.
He's 1 for 4 in the money at the distance.
His trainer is 6% with horses coming off a layoff

Aaron Shorter the trainer of the winner #1 wins 29% with Blinkers Off

holeinthewall

Quote from: PineyWoodsRooter on January 23, 2017, 06:30:11 pm
I could never bet a horse like Zimmerman.
He's running in a $12,500 Maiden Claiming race.
He's 0 for 16 life so he knows how to lose but not how to win.
He's 1 for 5 in the money at Oaklawn.
He's 1 for 4 in the money at the distance.
His trainer is 6% with horses coming off a layoff

Aaron Shorter the trainer of the winner #1 wins 29% with Blinkers Off

Every horse in that race was 0 for a bunch.   You can't single out Zimmerman.. And I am not a big fan of blinkers off.  I prefer blinkers on in a young horse trying to get him to relax and has been showing decent speed. 

jdelo77

January 24, 2017, 09:50:33 am #5 Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:35:46 am by jdelo77
You think that's bad the other night at turfway  , a horse who was 0-28 won
easily , he got out on the lead in slow slow fractions and pulled away in the stretch ! 60-1 ...I don't know why I'm suprised because it happens at TP often ...

kingoftherapids

Didn't care for the Brad Cox runner but I singled him anyway.   I had a another ticket where I singled the last three legs for 2 bucks with Zimmerman.