Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ortiz might stay for the whole meet

Started by kingoftherapids, January 12, 2017, 11:48:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kingoftherapids

don't be surprised a bit. if he has enough success he will give ricardo a big run for his money

jdelo77

I think if he stays he will run away with the jockey title ...

hogoffate

I think that would be a big surprise.  I would surely guess he goes back to keep his "home business" happy back in NY.  But he would be a quality addition to the jockey colony if he were to stay.

showhimthewhip

kingoftherapids

santana is here. got here a couple days ago. suspended the to start the meet though

showhimthewhip

kingoftherapids

said it on tvg that ortiz might stay here if he has a good opening weekend.

Swine Time

There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

jdelo77

Jose Ortiz was here last weekend , he's back riding at Aquaduct  .....

Swine Time

Ok, went and checked the card for today and seen Franco but not Ortiz. Wished he would've stayed longer
There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

kingoftherapids

word is he has something to think about for the future. short fields and good money too good pass up back in NY

holeinthewall

Quote from: kingoftherapids on January 19, 2017, 10:57:20 am
word is he has something to think about for the future. short fields and good money too good pass up back in NY

Well he loaded up on purse money here also and didn't have to ride in the snow.  Although I am not sure damp mid 40's is much better.  Wish he would have stayed though.  I like Santana but damn he gets taken down so much its hard to single a guy like that and get beat on a DQ

kingoftherapids

yea it is. jose  is one of the best on the planet. literally everything he was on over the 4 days was live.

jdelo77

Ortiz has kid on the way I believe ? I like Santana but he will complain if he gets nosed out ...