Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Union Rags as a Daddy?

Started by HogFanInBryant, November 06, 2016, 06:51:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFanInBryant

kingoftherapids

i stick by this. as i was telling userpick a couple weeks back at a wedding. the best looking 4 legged animal ive ever seen in the flesh in UR. he was incredible. granted i did get to hang in his paddock like 2 months after getting off the track, he still was the best looking sire ive ever looked at conformationally. that same trip i saw blame as well and he wasn't far behind. funny story about blame. i was scartching his nose with one hand and patting his neck with the other. he liked it so much that he delivered a present on the ground about a foot from my leg. the farm manager laughed and said that would cost me 20k.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: kingoftherapids on November 07, 2016, 01:21:30 pm
i stick by this. as i was telling userpick a couple weeks back at a wedding. the best looking 4 legged animal ive ever seen in the flesh in UR. he was incredible. granted i did get to hang in his paddock like 2 months after getting off the track, he still was the best looking sire ive ever looked at conformationally. that same trip i saw blame as well and he wasn't far behind. funny story about blame. i was scartching his nose with one hand and patting his neck with the other. he liked it so much that he delivered a present on the ground about a foot from my leg. the farm manager laughed and said that would cost me 20k.

I guess Blame had been looking at some Horsey Hustler magazines and was in the mood lol.  Union Rags is going to put off some runners and I think he will be good from a mile to 1.5 miles, and also should have some decent turf runners.