Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jdelo

Started by cbhawg03, April 10, 2015, 04:04:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

What's the word on Hebbronville?

jdelo77

They like him ! But I don't honestly know that he has a chance !!! The owners talk a lot about switching trainers ... I'm putting 50 bucks to show on him ... Wager at your own risk lol

jdelo77

I played him over all in the exacta and put $40 to win ... 7-1 is a price I can't pass up !!

jdelo77

He looked a lot better !!! And the show bet paid 6.20 ...not bad

jdelo77

Looking at something at Pimlico on Preakness day ...

jdelo77

Goes in the 10th Saturday , 20-1 ML ...I'll try to get a hold of the owners and see what they say , he has some decent works over the Churchill track lately ...

jdelo77

Well my friend isn't making the trip , the other owners are but they had a falling out of some sort and he basically told them they are on there own this time ! He did say he and whiting think he is in over his head but , majority ruled ...I might bet a little ( $10WPS ) but I would say bet at your own risk ... He did say claiming ranks are coming if he doesn't run to his form from last summer ...

jdelo77

Entered at Ellis Friday

Race 7

3-8/1 ML

jdelo77

Hebbronville is entered on July 3, 2015 at ELLIS PARK.

Full Entries for Race   

Race: 7 - 3:40 PM        First Half Late Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta / $0.10 Superfecta

ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING $40,000

Purse: $ 32,500. (Includes $14,000 - KTDF - Kentucky TB Devt Fund)For Three Year Olds And Upward Which Have Never Won $7,500 Twice Other Than Maiden, Claiming, Starter, Or State Bred Or Which Have Never Won Three Races Or Claiming Price $40,000. Three Year Olds, 120 Lbs.; Older, 124 Lbs. Non-winners Of A Race Since June3 Allowed 3 lbs. Claiming Price $40,000 (Races Where Entered For $30,000 Or Less Not Considered). Six Furlongs.

PP   Horse   A/S   Med   Claim $   Jockey   Wgt   Trainer
3   Hebbronville   3/C   L   $ 0   Miguel Mena   117   Lynn S. Whiting

jdelo77

July 04, 2015, 08:11:55 am #9 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:13:05 am by jdelo77
He won yesterday but at 4/5 ...I didn't bet just watched ! My buddy has told me he plans to buy a few nicely bred two year olds soon ...I will let you guys know when I hear more ...

jdelo77

And he just crossed the wire at Monmouth at 9/2 ...and I didn't bet  :puke:

jdelo77

This horse is on a three race win streak !!!! He's finding his grove at these mid level tracks !!!

cbhawg03

Any word on the horse? Entered in first at Keeneland today

jdelo77

Man they told me they made the trip but didn't expect to win ! And of course he wins at 8-1 !! I have him the pick 3 and bet just $5 to win out of respect ..damn why didn't I bet more ..

jdelo77

Goes again today at Mahoning valley , race 7    2/1 ML   PP 2

jdelo77

jdelo77

I wonder if he has a chance today in the King  Cotton ? I don't really know much at this point , my wife knew the owner but , she doesn't talk to him much anymore , he was a client of hers and she changed jobs ...unless he gets contacts her ( he usually does if they like him in a race ) I'll let you guys know !! But it's a small WPS wager for me ...

jdelo77

mckinneyhog5

He's running in the 9th today at CD. 5f Turf race AWLOC entered at 62,500.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

userpick

Has not ran well since adding front bandages a few races back. Hope he's okay physically.

jdelo77

I haven't talked to the owners in months , it will be interesting to see how he handles the turf ?
Not thrilled about court being on him either ...

userpick

Sire is no good with turf runners so should be interesting

userpick

If anyone wants a bomb, I've heard good things about the 8 in race 5 at Delmar. It's 20/1 so bet at your own risk, but I will have a few dollars on it