Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach B made Yelda Millions

Started by MAGA45, January 30, 2018, 10:21:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Jimbob111 on January 31, 2018, 07:33:17 pm
Uh, I can get a hell of a look at a t-bone by sticking my head...

Nevermind. If Froholdt is ever drafted as an o-lineman, I'll apologize but I think he's playing out of position and yes, I did play guard. Sure, it was 9th grade but still...

He will be another Jason Peters, drafted possibly as a guard but he'll never play one in the pros. He'll play his natural position on defense.

Bielema let his ego get in the way and moved Froholdt to the opposite side of the ball from his natural position because he wanted to prove a point. Now he's fired, collecting 11 mill, and Froholdt is still not a guard...
You're right.  He's going to be our center this year...
All Gas, No Brakes!

PorkSoda

Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 01, 2018, 04:53:32 am
You're right.  He's going to be our center this year...
that's a scary thought.  I was hoping it would be zach rogers.

regardless of how good a coach Morris is, he is still going to have to deal with a patched together Oline.  its not going to be easy, and he is going to have to be creative, cause the SEC is going to be bringing the heat.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

SRV

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 31, 2018, 04:27:15 pm
"As God as my witness I thought turkey's could fly". Arthur Carlson.
Classic
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

PorkSoda

Quote from: tncbg on February 02, 2018, 07:48:31 am
Didn't Rogers call it quits? 
yes, which is why it wont be him.  He has been a solid back up in many positions on the line for many years, so I thought he would have been the natural starter at center this year.  without him, we are going to have to go with younger guys and hope they are quick learners.

while Froholdt is physically gifted, he has struggled mentally his entire career, and Center is the leader of the oline, so they have to be mentally sound.  maybe Froholdt has improved, but it seems a risky proposition.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

dmaxfan

Quote from: MAGA45 on January 30, 2018, 10:21:37 pm
Top 10 OG returnees 2018:

1 Hjalte Froholdt/Arkansas
2 Ben Powers/Oklahoma
3 Beau Benzschawel/Wisconsin
4 Ross Pierschbacher/Alabama
5 Nate Herbig/Stanford
6 Arvin Fletcher/S Miss
7 Trey Smith/Tennessee
8 Michael Onwenu/Michigan
9 Joey Elliott/TCU
10 Dustin Woodard/Memphis

The only thing Froholdt has shown me, is that he is the most overrated person every year. Every year I hear how great he is going to be that year and he never shows anything.
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on January 31, 2018, 07:42:09 am
And getting rid of the ball in 1.3 won't matter.

exactly... standing in the pocket, holding the ball for 4 seconds had nothing to do with our OL...

Deep Shoat

It's threads like this that remind me how little the average Hogville poster actually knows about football.
All Gas, No Brakes!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 31, 2018, 04:27:15 pm
"As God as my witness I thought turkey's could fly". Arthur Carlson.

Ha! He should have done his remote from Yellvile.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: twistitup on January 31, 2018, 06:31:57 pm
Yelda is a Welda

Helda job at Cram a Lot

He's a good worker I Telya

Cram a Lot...good folks. 😀
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hogindasticks

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on January 31, 2018, 09:31:38 am
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America...
are you serious, Clark?
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."