Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Social Inclusion to point direct for the Preakness.

Started by HogFanInBryant, April 09, 2014, 11:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

You could see this coming from a mile away. Will not have enough points and it would take about 10-15 horses deciding they didn't want to run for SI to have a shot to get into the field.

I hope Cairo Prince and Candy Boy don't make it as well. Quit being so worried about running your horses and let them do what their bred to do, run. Kairan and John Sadler ran their horses less than Pletcher, which is something you really have to try to do.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: cbrooks03 on April 09, 2014, 12:35:51 pm
You could see this coming from a mile away. Will not have enough points and it would take about 10-15 horses deciding they didn't want to run for SI to have a shot to get into the field.

I hope Cairo Prince and Candy Boy don't make it as well. Quit being so worried about running your horses and let them do what their bred to do, run. Kairan and John Sadler ran their horses less than Pletcher, which is something you really have to try to do.

The breed stock has changed over the years as these horses are not made to be "hard knockers" and have long racing careers.  They are now bred strictly for speed and I guess that is why when they think they have a good one they pick their spots and keep them spread out.  Just my 2 cents.