Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Michael Qualls

Started by TexArkHogFan, May 06, 2017, 10:02:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TexArkHogFan

Went to Louisiana Downs in Shreveport today, opening day plus simulcast of Ky Derby.  Had one of my Hog shirts on and met a guy and we started about the Hogs.  He asked me if I knew Qualls and told him not personally but was a fan.  Said he was Qualls' brother-in-law and I asked him where Qualls was.  He said he was playing in Isreal and I asked how he was doing.  He replied, well  he hasn't come home yet so guess he was doing OK.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

BannerMountainMan

Aww man I was hoping a story would be made out of this.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

KenHawg2023

I appreciate the thread! Not necessarily new info, but always good to confirm one of our former studs is doing well!

Hawg Red

Qualls + Murphy Hollaway, an SEC connection.

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on May 06, 2017, 10:46:09 pm
Aww man I was hoping a story would be made out of this.

I did ask him how much Qualls was making and he said he didn't know.  lol.  He was a  nice young man though.  If I had hit the Superfecta though I would be right up there with him.  one dollar bet paid 75,000 dollars, thanks to the 2nd and 3rd horse being long shots.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

hawgmasta

Cool, I'm glad he is making money doing what he loves.

1hawgballer2

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on May 06, 2017, 10:02:04 pm
Went to Louisiana Downs in Shreveport today, opening day plus simulcast of Ky Derby.  Had one of my Hog shirts on and met a guy and we started about the Hogs.  He asked me if I knew Qualls and told him not personally but was a fan.  Said he was Qualls' brother-in-law and I asked him where Qualls was.  He said he was playing in Isreal and I asked how he was doing.  He replied, well  he hasn't come home yet so guess he was doing OK.

Response: The Pelicans picked Qualls up before the NBA season started, i guess, rather go to the D-league he opt for the European basketball.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: ricolacey on May 07, 2017, 11:14:11 am
Response: The Pelicans picked Qualls up before the NBA season started, i guess, rather go to the D-league he opt for the European basketball.

Smart move. D league pay is crap. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Polecat

Glad he's doing well. I wish he were shooting better from the foul line than Hollaway, however.
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum