Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is the search function down?

Started by TebowHater, November 10, 2017, 06:44:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

Getting search daemon unavailable error.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Arkansasno1

same here, keep hoping to get it back.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

NaturalStateReb

No, it hasn't been installed due to a potential security threat. If you go to google and type in Hogville: and then your search terms, it will search just this site for those terms.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

HawgWild

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on December 10, 2017, 08:25:29 am
No, it hasn't been installed due to a potential security threat. If you go to google and type in Hogville: and then your search terms, it will search just this site for those terms.

I tried that yesterday without success. Pulled up Google, typed in "Hogville: folklore" and didn't get what I was looking for.

Several months back, a Hogville user had asked folks to visit Amazon and request his book, Folklore" be published.  I got an e-mail from Amazon/Kindle saying they'd published a version of his work. I wanted to pull up that thread and congratulate him.

What did I do wrong?

TIA