Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAHA, I am the master! I replicated AQ Chicken

Started by T-hawg, January 31, 2006, 10:11:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

T-hawg

I fried up some 14 chicken legs with lemon pepper seasoning and then stuck them on the grill and smoked them for about 45 minutes. And they turned out SUPERB! Had some garlic mashed potato's, french-cut greenbeans and topped it off with buttermilk biscuits.

I can barley move. AQ chicken, look out, I may start my own restaurant down here in Cabot.

GHG  :razorback:
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

Shag66

Yeah, but can you fry us up a batch of Pickle-O's???

WTG Thog!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: thog on January 31, 2006, 10:11:34 pm
I fried up some 14 chicken legs with lemon pepper seasoning and then stuck them on the grill and smoked them for about 45 minutes. And they turned out SUPERB! Had some garlic mashed potato's, french-cut greenbeans and topped it off with buttermilk biscuits.

I can barley move. AQ chicken, look out, I may start my own restaurant down here in Cabot.

Nice, thog.  Can we get some of that at the tailgate?
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

T-hawg

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on January 31, 2006, 11:55:31 pm
Quote from: thog on January 31, 2006, 10:11:34 pm

Nice, thog.  Can we get some of that at the tailgate?

We are already scheduled for a crawfish boil. Also I will be doing my brats and the Big 'Ol Mess. Also will be bringing the brownies for HH.

T-hawg

No big deal. I got the crawfish covered like a blanket.

dude

Quote from: thog on February 02, 2006, 03:15:47 pm
No big deal. I got the crawfish covered like a blanket.
Can you find the mudbugs for under $4.25 a pound? They are really high this year.