Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Bristol Baby!

Started by ImHogginIt, August 19, 2017, 05:06:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

I'm rooting for either Kenseth. Logano or Bowyer to win and get into the chase tonight

Buff

The Toyotas are so fast again.  Imagine that.

berryhog

Although the racing is better now than after the initial banking change, it's still not to close to the same exciting race it was before the changes, IMO.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on August 19, 2017, 07:28:34 pm
Although the racing is better now than after the initial banking change, it's still not to close to the same exciting race it was before the changes, IMO.

You would think the nimrod owners could realize that and put it back. Instead they tried to blame the economy, motel costs ect... for years . They are too fixated on maintaining " The fastest half mile" instead of " the most exciting half mile".

berryhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 19, 2017, 07:45:45 pm
You would think the nimrod owners could realize that and put it back. Instead they tried to blame the economy, motel costs ect... for years . They are too fixated on maintaining " The fastest half mile" instead of " the most exciting half mile".

I agree.  This used to be my favorite race on the schedule.  Those 43 cars taking the green flag to start the race kept you on edge.

Racinray

So I take it was not a very good race, didn't see a lap.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on August 20, 2017, 09:48:18 am
So I take it was not a very good race, didn't see a lap.

Was ok. About like all of them the past 10 yrs