Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

? for Mike Iriwn

Started by hawg23, June 16, 2006, 05:06:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawg23

to read some of the forums to you have to have a certain minimum of posts or rating? when some threads are moved i cant read them...if so how many posts are the magical number? (btw good show today) go jermain WPS
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

mikeirwin

The only forum you should not be able to access is The War Room.
I can't think of any reason why you can't read any of the others.

Aftershave

depends on how many liberals are doing the rating big boy.
"Keep your feet tight & stay in the saddle"

"It may or may not be a first down" - The Late Great Bud Campbell

hawg23

"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

Salvaboar Dali

What is the War Room?

Is fighting allowed in the war room?

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: hawg23 on June 16, 2006, 05:06:14 pm
to read some of the forums to you have to have a certain minimum of posts or rating? when some threads are moved i cant read them...if so how many posts are the magical number? (btw good show today) go jermain WPS

I believe you have to be registered to view the Tavern and have to have a certain number to view the politics section to get around Google's requirements.

hawgdaddy306

IS that why I cant find the dang politics board?
With the hiring of Bobby Petrino, the National Championship  project is already showing signs of improvement and will soon be back on schedule.

hawgdaddy306

well, then I shall begin the task of raising my post count.
With the hiring of Bobby Petrino, the National Championship  project is already showing signs of improvement and will soon be back on schedule.

Salvaboar Dali

June 16, 2006, 05:22:38 pm #8 Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 09:41:13 pm by Douglas

I love that avitar

MOD EDIT:  I do too, but there's no sense in killing the connection for dialup users.  One will suffice.

The Pulse

war room....it has to be.  I like how when your viewing what's going on on the board (what people are doing) ..sometimes it'll say that they're doing "nothing, or nothing that you can see" hmmmm???

CiriusPorker

i think the war room is the moderator discussion board, no?

BloodRedHog

The best forum is "The Secret." You have to have 1,000 posts, be a moderator, or "be invited" to view. Talk about debauchery, human sacrifice, you name it...
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

CiriusPorker

Quote from: BloodRedHog on June 16, 2006, 09:15:57 pm
The best forum is "The Secret." You have to have 1,000 posts, be a moderator, or "be invited" to view. Talk about debauchery, human sacrifice, you name it...

Well...your opinion...my favorite is Mikeb's Stash.  If you know anything about that forum..well, you must be a tavernite!

Doug

Quote from: hawg23 on June 16, 2006, 05:06:14 pmto read some of the forums to you have to have a certain minimum of posts or rating?
You have to have a certain number of posts to get into the hidden forums.  No one knows the numbers, not even me.  :D

Y'all wanna know what The War Room is about?

* Douglas laughs evilly
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: Douglas on June 16, 2006, 09:42:09 pm
Quote from: hawg23 on June 16, 2006, 05:06:14 pmto read some of the forums to you have to have a certain minimum of posts or rating?
You have to have a certain number of posts to get into the hidden forums.  No one knows the numbers, not even me.  :D

Y'all wanna know what The War Room is about?

* Douglas laughs evilly

http://war-room.ytmnd.com/  (turn speakers on)