Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heath Hires Cyprien

Started by Jason Carroll, June 16, 2006, 03:41:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Stan Heath has hired Glynn Cyprien as the newest assistant.  KNWA.com/kark.com has quotes from Heath.

3kgthog

Cool. We hired a guy that lied on a previous resume. It's nice to know ethics are out the window up on the hill.

Richard_white

"I am definitely going to utilize him in a lot of defensive ways. He is going to have an emphasis in that as well as recruiting," Heath said.

I wonder if he will emphasize with Stan with "Fresh Legs."

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

I figured Cox was too much of a winner to fit in with Heath and his staff...

silvertip

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 16, 2006, 03:49:20 pm
Cool. We hired a guy that lied on a previous resume. It's nice to know ethics are out the window up on the hill.

"Ethics" is only a qualification to be on the football staff.

It says this guy spent 4 years under Sutton at OK State. Says he will be working on the team defense. No better man to learn D from than Sutton.

nwarazfan

Quote from: abostian on June 16, 2006, 04:08:00 pm
I figured Cox was too much of a winner to fit in with Heath and his staff...

Broyles influenced this hire based on Sutton's recommendation.  And Cyprien obviously has more coaching experience in big time cb than Cox. 

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: silvertip on June 16, 2006, 04:16:51 pm
Quote from: 3kgthog on June 16, 2006, 03:49:20 pm

"Ethics" is only a qualification to be on the football staff.

It says this guy spent 4 years under Sutton at OK State. Says he will be working on the team defense. No better man to learn D from than Sutton.

I think Nolan rivals him, although a different style of defense.

Adam Stokes

Great choice.  O State had a good defense while he was there, maybe that success can move over to our team.

The_Bionic_Pig

Arkansas recruiting just kicked up 10 fold!!!!   Wait until he visits Junction City, Arkansas...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*