Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone know what time the Jermaine Taylor fight will actually begin?

Started by A Boy Named Sue E., June 16, 2006, 11:15:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A Boy Named Sue E.

My wife's made plans for us to go out Sat. evening and I'm wondering if I can postpone going out 'til the fight's over. I know in Vegas they usually don't begin 'til around 10p.m. But in Memphis, maybe it'll be earlier. Anybody know for sure? Thanks.

MrSpook1352

Cresthog

Well, it all kind of depends on the undercard matches and how long they last. I am going to the fight but for some strange reason i cannot find my tickets and i cant seem to remember what time the first undercard fight starts. I remember the one in Vegas began sometime around 8:45 or 9:45.

I see the main event (taylor wright) starting somewhere around 9 or a little later.

dana caldwell

official start is 9:30 EST, but as the other posters pointed out, that's subject to change altho it probably won't be earlier.

return2glory

Unfortunately, I'm broke as a joke and won't be able to go to the fight. I'll be watching on HBO however. What time does the undercard start. I want to see it all. I also heard that they are going to show a replay of the Tarver-Hopkins fight in its entirity. Any clue what time all of that kicks off?

snort

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: return2glory on June 16, 2006, 02:01:53 pm

Unfortunately, I'm broke as a joke and won't be able to go to the fight. I'll be watching on HBO however. What time does the undercard start. I want to see it all. I also heard that they are going to show a replay of the Tarver-Hopkins fight in its entirity. Any clue what time all of that kicks off?
I hadn't heard anything about undercard fights, but you are right they are supposed to replay the Hopkins-Tarver fight beforehand.

e_dub

watch HBO @ 10:30. You will see the fight then, not a minute earlier.