Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bold Predictions Thread (sticky?)

Started by Salvaboar Dali, June 16, 2006, 11:14:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Salvaboar Dali

Florida will win the SEC and the NC!

(I wanted us to hire Urban Meyer when Nutt was toying with Nebraska!  DAMN YOU JIM LINDSEY!!!)

hogsNbeer

I think Florida vs LSU in the SECCG.......  The Irish, IMO, will win the national championship...  but I do agree with your last assessment about JIM LINDSEY...... ;D

Salvaboar Dali

Arkansas State makes 2nd Bowl Trip.

Salvaboar Dali

Hollywood_HOGan

June 16, 2006, 05:16:33 pm #4 Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 05:39:33 pm by Hollywood_HOGan
We will NOT waste two TOs a game because our OC cant get a play in to our QB!

rzrbaxfan

*  Ga/Bama/Vandy will be better than most people expect (all 3 have different definitions of "better")

*  The West will be highly competitive.

* We will beat a team most think we shouldn't & later lose to a team most think we should beat.

*  We will have a great season and get passed over by "higher" bowls, and wind up in Dallas, Shreveport, or maybe even Memphis.

* Mustain will have earned significant playing time by the Bama game.

* USC, Tennessee and LSU will see some of the rowdiest crowds in Arkansas since the Texas game of 04.

*  I will ignore someone that asks me to sit in RRS when the rest of the crowd is standing like me.

Rooka

Hogs win against SC.

Hogs basketball beats Texas both times in the home and home series same witht the next home and home series in football.

Hogs basketball wins SEC tourney to make it in the NCAA.

Hogs football wins against LSU to make it to SEC Championship. (talk about bold)

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on June 16, 2006, 05:33:44 pm

* We will beat a team most think we shouldn't & later lose to a team most think we should beat.

Kinda going out on a limb with that one eh?

Nutt's teams do this just about every  year.

Yes that is the most frustrating thing when someone at a hyped up football or basketball game asks you to sit oown or be quiet.

Last time i had someone do that to be, it just provoked me to stand up more and scream louder!

tkhog

UCA will win 2 or 3 games this year. 6 at the most.

Sao Ming

Lee Ziemba will be a Hog.  Hogs cover the spead against USC (both).  Dallas over Carolina in NFC championship.  Tim Duncan comes out of the closet.

WichitaStateRazorback

Quote from: Sao Ming on June 17, 2006, 01:25:03 am
Lee Ziemba will be a Hog.  Hogs cover the spead against USC (both).  Dallas over Carolina in NFC championship.  Tim Duncan comes out of the closet.
I agree with the Duncan coment.

Richard_white

Houston Nutt gets irate during the Vanderbilt game.  He throws down his headphones in disgust.  He gets on his show the next day and opologize to the fans.  At the end of the show Frank shows up and tells Dale he is fired.  Before the show goes off, Butch Davis comes on and says  I AM THE NEW RAZORBACK COACH AND WE ARE GOING TO START WINNING AGAIN!!

WichitaStateRazorback

All of the Darksiders finally admit they were wrong and each write a letter to Nutt apologizing for their behavior and pledge their support to him and his direction for our program.

Richard_white

Quote from: BigNasty56187 on June 17, 2006, 01:35:35 am
All of the Darksiders finally admit they were wrong and each write a letter to Nutt apologizing for their behavior and pledge their support to him and his direction for our program.

LOL Nice

WichitaStateRazorback

Quote from: Richard_white on June 17, 2006, 01:36:18 am
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on June 17, 2006, 01:35:35 am

LOL Nice
It did call for BOLD

Rooster Hawgburn

June 17, 2006, 01:45:47 am #15 Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 04:11:20 am by Rooster Hawgburn
TENN. will be in the SEC Championship game this year! They WILL rise up this year! Hopefully WE can make the same type of turnaround. However, IMO TENN. WILL turn it around this year and end up in the SEC CG!

Tenn. is my "sleeper" team this year.  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:
As much as I hate to say that!  :(

:razorback: And the Razorbacks will be there opponents in the SEC Championship game! :razorback:

BloodRedHog

Arkansas outplays So Cal. but still loses a heartbreaker by 4 points.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

wincrimson

*Ole Miss starts out 5-1

*Auburn wins the SEC Championship

*Florida wins the East

*Arkansas wins the Golden Boot

rzrbaxfan

Quote* We will beat a team most think we shouldn't & later lose to a team most think we should beat.

Kinda going out on a limb with that one eh?

Nutt's teams do this just about every  year.

Yes that is the most frustrating thing when someone at a hyped up football or basketball game asks you to sit oown or be quiet.

Last time i had someone do that to be, it just provoked me to stand up more and scream louder!

Hey Hollywood, I figured the 'bold' part was the 'beat a team we're not suppsed to', just b/c its been a while since we did that, especially in conference play.

I've done that too (on the noise thing).  I've shared this before but...once I was asked to quit yelling by a man behind be b/c his wife was on her phone. UGH!!

dmhog v2.0

Quote from: Rooster Hawgburn on June 17, 2006, 01:45:47 am
Tenn. is my "sleeper" team this year

Wow. When was the last time someone could call Tennessee a sleeper?

P.S. I agree with you.

Knot2brite

We will give up a long play on defense against USC and Herring will choke a GA damn near to death. j/k.....
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required