Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did a Little D-Mac Video Editing Today

Started by TulsaHogFan, June 04, 2006, 07:17:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHogFan

June 04, 2006, 07:17:14 pm Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 10:35:29 pm by TulsaHogFan
And decided to splice the Georgia Announcer's Call on Top of the Video from the Georgia Game of McFaddens Run.

Wanted to watch the Georgia game, but i just could not put myself through that again.

Damn we had that game in our reach.

Anyways Click Here to Watch and Hear.

Boss Hogg

So that's what we're supposed to be worrying about

GreatScott

Nice job.... a good lift-me-up on a dreary Hog day afternoon...

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: GreatScott on June 04, 2006, 07:57:35 pm

Absolutly, i was going through my dvd's and saw the game.  Would have watched it instead of editing but i did not want to get more depressed about losing that game. 

So i remembered someone had asked for the video a while back and wanted the audio of Georgia in there, so i figured it would be a nice sunday afternoon project.

Turned out ok, wish i could get better compression so it would not get so pixely (sp?) but that will make the file size explode.

I hope to have a ton of highlights next year and put it all to music.  Kind of like a Hogville's 2006 Football Greatest Hits.  Have news segments of top recruits committing, have players scoring, all kinds of stuff.

hoggin das

Thanks dude. You're alright for an Okie.

An old hog fanatic

Larry Munson is a great pbp guy.  A homer delux, he still will instantly give credit when the other team does something good.  In addition he is very funny...and I don't think he intends to be that way.  He kept me laughing all the way through the Georgia-Arkansas game last year (well, until the end).  I'm told he is in his mid-80's (don't know if that is accurate) and seems to have no intention of quitting.  The Georgia fans love him.
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

pbjones81

"That'll wake you up"   haha I love it

Brutalis

Nice. Is it just me or is the vid sketchy during the run?

Anyways thanks for the vid.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

jabohog

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on June 04, 2006, 08:02:51 pm

Absolutly, i was going through my dvd's and saw the game.  Would have watched it instead of editing but i did not want to get more depressed about losing that game. 

So i remembered someone had asked for the video a while back and wanted the audio of Georgia in there, so i figured it would be a nice sunday afternoon project.

Turned out ok, wish i could get better compression so it would not get so pixely (sp?) but that will make the file size explode.

I hope to have a ton of highlights next year and put it all to music.  Kind of like a Hogville's 2006 Football Greatest Hits.  Have news segments of top recruits committing, have players scoring, all kinds of stuff.
Great job THF. There was some good blocking, especially by the pulling guard and fullback. But of coarse, the best part was the break away speed. Man, DMac is unbelieveable!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

devildog

Wow! And to think they did that without Gus, the spread, Mitch, on an off tackle right, against a top ten team, on the road. :razorback:

HognotinMemphis

Single play highlights are all we have over the past 6 years as Hog fans. Sad.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

wildhogman

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 05, 2006, 09:28:13 am
Huh? single play high lights? How many Highlights during the cotton bowl with Texas? How many Highlights in Austin a few years later? I know Ark is no jugernaught, but I do believe we have more then one high light per game for the last 6 years.
Whats sad is the selective memory fans have.

testis

awesome job tulsahogfan!!  go hogs go!!

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

I know this isn't very profound, but man he's fast.

RebelliousHog

Just curious. Is HiM a Hog fan, Texas fan, or just a malcontent who likes to piss people off?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: maintube on June 05, 2006, 02:20:56 pm
Just curious. Is HiM a Hog fan, Texas fan, or just a malcontent who likes to piss people off?

D. All the above.

stan the man

You get that way living in Memphis.  I'll bet he wishes he lived in Texas.

THROWITDEEP

I just can't quit watching this.

If this don't pump you up for this season....I don't know what will.

August can't get here quick enough.

CiriusPorker

I just forced my wife to watch that video like 5 times.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: devildog on June 05, 2006, 09:15:39 am
Wow! And to think they did that without Gus, the spread, Mitch, on an off tackle right, against a top ten team, on the road. :razorback:

Just wait my brother!  DMac won't be sneaking up on people this year.  They will key on him.  We have Felix and Michael Smith...and let me tell you about this Smith kid:  He is or can be as good as DMac.  I know that sounds like heresy...but I know of where of I speak.  We have a lot of great talent coming in this year...but it may just be Michael Smith that steals our hearts this year and breaks the hearts of our opponents. 

Now add in to what Gus brings...with receivers and (hopefully) a QB to keep the defense honest...

Dmac could do that on predictable plays against very good teams...wait to see what he MS and Felix and our WR's can do when the defense doesn't know what is coming.  It may take a while to gel...but there will be many more highlights like this for Dmac and for all of the others!  wps.
Retired Radio Host

CiriusPorker

Quote from: uglyuncle on June 16, 2006, 06:52:43 pm
Quote from: devildog on June 05, 2006, 09:15:39 am

Just wait my brother!  DMac won't be sneaking up on people this year.  They will key on him.  We have Felix and Michael Smith...and let me tell you about this Smith kid:  He is or can be as good as DMac.  I know that sounds like heresy...but I know of where of I speak.  We have a lot of great talent coming in this year...but it may just be Michael Smith that steals our hearts this year and breaks the hearts of our opponents. 

Now add in to what Gus brings...with receivers and (hopefully) a QB to keep the defense honest...

Dmac could do that on predictable plays against very good teams...wait to see what he MS and Felix and our WR's can do when the defense doesn't know what is coming.  It may take a while to gel...but there will be many more highlights like this for Dmac and for all of the others!  wps.

Hold on there now..

if Gus does what we're all hoping...then they won't be able to key in on mcfadden, because we'll spread around with the likes of Carlton Salters, Damian Williams, Marcus Monk and London Crawford.

And let me remind you of the context...we ran that same play like 90 times before that run...so its not like they weren't already "keying in" on mcfadden..

Calling All Hogs

DMac is so fast he appeared to just be a blur! Reminds me of reading the old Flash comic books
as a kid.  ;D

CiriusPorker

Quote from: CallMeHog on June 16, 2006, 09:29:40 pm
DMac is so fast he appeared to just be a blur! Reminds me of reading the old Flash comic books
as a kid.  ;D

I love the way those GA announcers didn't know what was coming..makes you feel proud.

HognotinMemphis

Cedric Cobbs had a nice freshman year too. Then he got hurt 3rd game of his 2nd year thanks to a crappy O line. I can see that happening to DMac as well. Any time a Hog RB is built up to Heisman specs, it never works out.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Kilgor

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 16, 2006, 10:44:59 pm
Cedric Cobbs had a nice freshman year too. Then he got hurt 3rd game of his 2nd year thanks to a crappy O line. I can see that happening to DMac as well. Any time a Hog RB is built up to Heisman specs, it never works out.

HIM the anti-testis... How did you become this way? 
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Kilgor on June 16, 2006, 10:49:56 pm

HIM the anti-testis... How did you become this way? 

How do you think? Being a Hog fan for the last 32 years makes every Hog fan this way. Name the last time a good RB made the Hogs finish in the top 10.

CiriusPorker

There are major differences between the 2.

Cedric didn't break 1000 his freshman year.  Cedric was a woose, and didn't play thru injuries.
That is just 2 of the differences between McFadden and Cobbs.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: CiriusPorker on June 16, 2006, 10:57:06 pm

Cedric didn't break 1000 his freshman year.  Cedric was a woose, and didn't play thru injuries.

It is hard to play through a seperated shoulder.
Retired Radio Host

CiriusPorker

Quote from: uglyuncle on June 17, 2006, 12:14:44 am

It is hard to play through a seperated shoulder.

shhhhhhhhh...

i'm trying to win an argument.....

besides...Cedric was benched for more reasons than just his shoulder...so say little birdies.

HognotinMemphis

Hogs didn't go 4-7 in Cobbs freshman year like they did in DMac's.

rlamb

Ugly, Napolean was right in that Cobbs never saw a hamstring he couldn't pull
along with other assorted injuries like hang nails and jammed fingers. Cedric was about as much of a wussy as James Rouse was.  Rouse, in his sophmore season had a broken fibia, but after that, he never was the same as far as taking contact. I don't think James would have ever been confused with Larry Csonka as neither would Cedric.

In fairness to Cedric, I remember reading where some Dr. somewhere said Cedric's seperation was the worst he had ever seen in his whatever number of year's in practice. Cedric did turn in some pretty heavy contact running
up the middle his 5th year, but nothing like McFadden can dish out!  Also there is just a little difference in numbers as, would it be fair to say McFadden "shattered" Cedric's freshman Hog rushing record by about 450 yards?

Richard_white

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on June 04, 2006, 08:02:51 pm

Will it have any Razorback cheerleaders?

BPPig

I sure do appreciate that clip. It is even better with the GA soundtrack. I loved that " so that is what we are supposed to be worried about" remark and the color guy doing " gosh" and "wow' in the background. Great stuff for a summer day.

Randall baumgartne

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 05, 2006, 09:28:13 am
I wish you would just go back to the longhorns,we dont need fans like you

GuvHog

Won't happen this year. This OL is far better than the one C. Cobbs ran behind.
This OL is faster, stronger, Quicker, more experienced, and deeper.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GuvHog

The thing that makes DMACs Run against Georgia even more impressive
is the fact that he did it with a Bad wheel. Now with both legs healthy
this year could REALLY be Interesting!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Zen_Hog

Quote from: GUVHOG on June 17, 2006, 10:57:35 am
The thing that makes DMACs Run against Georgia even more impressive
is the fact that he did it with a Bad wheel. Now with both legs healthy
this year could REALLY be Interesting!

I concur