Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCurdy 1 Minute!!!!!!

Started by austinhogfan, January 21, 2006, 05:54:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

nobballconcept

just back..TDHog, great post.  you are correct sir.

mi-ky, sorry for the misspell.  be sure to read TDhog post again.  he is dead on correct.

jkstock04

Quote from: Ark Blitz on January 23, 2006, 04:27:49 pm
He can't guard anybody in the SEC. He is lucky to get that 1 min. He goes in the game and just runs around making turnovers. And if you say he is better than Jefferson, then that is not saying much. He has had his oppurtunities when he got into the game and he hasn't done anything. It is a good thing that he came to U of A because if he was playing anywhere else no fans would want him in the game.
Who would you rather have shooting free throws at the end of the game, or shooting from anywhere on the court at any time of the game for that matter??  Mccurdy or Jefferson?  Boy, that brick on the first shot of the 1 &1 at the end of the Alabama game by Jefferson sure led to a fine finish huh??  When he walked to the free throw line the EXACT words I said to my wife were "we're screwed now."
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hardwork321

McCurdy is a turnover waitting to happen

jkstock04

January 24, 2006, 01:30:50 pm #104 Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 01:32:28 pm by jkstock04
Quote from: Hardwork321 on January 24, 2006, 12:53:41 pm
Jefferson is a brick waiting to happen...when he shoots, which isn't often.  So he gets a lot of assists, and supposedly plays good defense (from the games I've watched I don't think any of our players play defense worth a s**t other than Hill) but he can't score...period.  I'd rather have someone who can shoot the ball, and make free throws than someone who gets a lot of assists....not to mention he hasn't lived up to any of the hype....I realize he may not have asked for it, but I've heard Bo Mattingly talk him up so much and I've been dissapointed in him to say the least.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hardwork321

News Flash!!!!  McCurdy will be a career long bench player.

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on January 24, 2006, 01:25:51 pm

He is more "in control" moving the ball than ANY of the other AR players that have been out on the floor this year. Furthermore, he looks like he is the quickest with the ball of ALL of the guards. The dishes he has made (in the VERY few opportunities he has had this year) after attacking the basket have lead to some of the only dunks we have had all year. The time for him is NOW.

Hardwork321

Defense creates offence!!!

Quote from: jkstock04 on January 24, 2006, 01:30:50 pm
Jefferson is a brick waiting to happen...when he shoots, which isn't often.  So he gets a lot of assists, and supposedly plays good defense (from the games I've watched I don't think any of our players play defense worth a s**t other than Hill) but he can't score...period.  I'd rather have someone who can shoot the ball, and make free throws than someone who gets a lot of assists....not to mention he hasn't lived up to any of the hype....I realize he may not have asked for it, but I've heard Bo Mattingly talk him up so much and I've been dissapointed in him to say the least.

Ark Blitz

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on January 24, 2006, 03:47:26 pm
Quote from: Hardwork321 on January 24, 2006, 02:30:22 pm
Defense creates offence!!!

Quote from: jkstock04 on January 24, 2006, 01:30:50 pm
Jefferson is a brick waiting to happen...when he shoots, which isn't often. So he gets a lot of assists, and supposedly plays good defense (from the games I've watched I don't think any of our players play defense worth a s**t other than Hill) but he can't score...period. I'd rather have someone who can shoot the ball, and make free throws than someone who gets a lot of assists....not to mention he hasn't lived up to any of the hype....I realize he may not have asked for it, but I've heard Bo Mattingly talk him up so much and I've been dissapointed in him to say the least.
TEAM defense creates offense. If he is given the chance, McCurdy will end up being one of the greatest PG's to play here.

McCurdy is going to be one of the best PG's to play here??  Now that is Funny...WoW...that is Funny.  You have really got to be kidding me.