Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still think the SEC could goof around and only get 4 in NCAAT

Started by hogsanity, February 13, 2006, 09:07:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

FOr those who still think there is some pre set # of teams going to the NCAAT from the SEC.  KY lost AGAIN.  Fla/TN/LSU are as close to locks as you can get.  After that, It may be Ar/Bama/Ky and either GA or SC battling for 1 spot.  GA and SC are long shots.  Basically the only way they get in is if the win the rest of their games, or only lose one and have bama/ar and Ky all finish at or below .500.  So that leaves ar/bama/ ky battleing for one spot. 

KY has the advantage.  THey almost assuredly get in at 8-8 because they are Kentucky.  Bama and ar play each other in what could be an elimination game, with the loser on the outside looking i. 

I dont have the remaining schedules in front of me, but with all the talk of the Missouri VAlley getting 4 or 5 teams in, and the usual upset or 2 in conference tourneys, the sec may go to bed on selection night wondering how they only are sending 4 teams to the dance. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE