Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well, today is my 36th Birthday, and glad to see...

Started by BattleHawg, February 12, 2006, 05:30:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BattleHawg

the baseball Hogs hold on to win their game 8-7.  8)

What a nice little b-day gift.  :)

BH

pioneerhog

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

mountainhog

my birthday is wednesday.   happy birthday to you guys also!

mountainhog

Broken Trigger

TDHog

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Hawgin84

whatsshakinbacon

Happy B-day...

my wife's 36th was last Wednesday as well.

Bacon out...

silvertip

Quote from: BattleHawg on February 12, 2006, 05:30:17 pm

BH

BH

Congrats, Mr 37 yr old. Don't fear the rearper, it's a long way out there. I'll give you the best gift I can, which is this--It don't slow down unless you do. WOMEN, do not slow down, as long as they take care of themselves. The #1 question from here on is--Does she weigh less than me?

Maybe you are happily married. If not, I will tell you that 2 of the best I ever had were 55 & 59. Keep a good attitude & you will find it never slows down. Happy Birthday. 

BattleHawg

thanks for the b-day wishes guys, my fellow hog fans are my brothers.  :)

BH

BattleHawg

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: silvertip on February 12, 2006, 09:49:35 pm

BH

BH

Congrats, Mr 37 yr old. Don't fear the rearper, it's a long way out there. I'll give you the best gift I can, which is this--It don't slow down unless you do. WOMEN, do not slow down, as long as they take care of themselves. The #1 question from here on is--Does she weigh less than me?

Maybe you are happily married. If not, I will tell you that 2 of the best I ever had were 55 & 59. Keep a good attitude & you will find it never slows down. Happy Birthday. 

Don't fear the rearper? What is that? If it has anything to do with your rear, I'd think it should be feared.  Who are 55 and 59...Sisters?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hogules