Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Kentucky still a LOCK for the NCAAT?

Started by hogsanity, February 12, 2006, 03:51:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Losses are piling up and they still have several tough games left.  Do they get in with a 8-8 SEC record?  Are they the only SEC team that could get in at 8-8? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hoggystyle78

If Kentucky is eligible, they're in. PERIOD.

jrw11475

Like I said earlier they will have a lot of work to do.

SAGARIN (USA TODAY) RATINGS THRU GAMES PLAYED SATURDAY

7    FLORIDA
8    TENNESSEE
14   LSU
33   ARKANSAS
44   KENTUCKY
47   ALABAMA
51   SOUTH CAROLINA
54   VANDERBILT
78   GEORGIA
112  AUBURN
118  OLE MISS
128  MISSISSIPPI ST

hogsanity

Quote from: hoggystyle78 on February 12, 2006, 03:53:49 pm
If Kentucky is eligible, they're in. PERIOD.

Well any d1 team at .500 or better and not on probation banning post season play is eligible.  But would Ky get in at 7-9 in the SEC?  They would still be "eligible"

Some prognosticators are saying the MVC will get 4 MABE 5, those spots have to come from somewhere.  I still think the SEC may only get 4.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE