Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs

Started by Shizzle, February 12, 2006, 12:04:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shizzle

Make sure of one thing we love them no matter what so lets come together for this common cause and see what happens
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

taintlint

Quote from: Shizzle on February 12, 2006, 12:04:02 am
Make sure of one thing we love them no matter what so lets come together for this common cause and see what happens

Okay! Let's do whatever that thing is you are talking about! I'm on board. Who's coming with me?

hogman64

Quote from: taintlint on February 12, 2006, 12:10:01 am

Okay! Let's do whatever that thing is you are talking about! I'm on board. Who's coming with me?

Ok I am in, but is it legal  or illegal?

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: hogman64 on February 12, 2006, 12:11:30 am

It is what The Nutt would want.  So count me out.  These posts are making me CRAZY.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

whatsshakinbacon

Is this like a pyramid scheme or something?

Bacon out...

CiriusPorker

did this post actually say anything?  i'm still trying to figure that out.

PIGINAPOKE

PUMP MO SHINE,,,EYES BLURRY;;;;
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

hogman64

Quote from: CiriusPorker on February 12, 2006, 12:26:32 am
did this post actually say anything?  i'm still trying to figure that out.

absolutely nothing.........

whatsshakinbacon

Somebody needs to send this thread to letterman.

He and Paul can do the "Is this something?" sketch on it.

Bacon out...

hogman64

maybe he could do the ........."does it float or sink"    sketch.............

What's going to happen is that we will come together and I will teach you to quit sayin "shizzle".
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: hogman64 on February 12, 2006, 12:35:18 am

What's up with the chick shooting out sparks?

Creative writing I guess.

I'm very ticked off that SNL is not on tonight.

Olympics foshizzle.

Bacon out...

zortoes

Sounds vulgar...

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: whatsshakinbaconI'm very ticked off that SNL is not on tonight.

Are you kidding me?

The knife should have been stuck into SNL 4-5 years ago.

I actually made a concerted effort to catch some of the Steve Martin episode from last week.

Blah.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on February 12, 2006, 12:41:05 am

What's up with the chick shooting out sparks?

Creative writing I guess.

I'm very ticked off that SNL is not on tonight.

Olympics foshizzle.

Bacon out...

That was HOT.

Notshavin out..

CiriusPorker

shizzle must have been plastered when he wrote this and feeling happy or something.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on February 12, 2006, 12:43:37 am
Quote from: whatsshakinbaconI'm very ticked off that SNL is not on tonight.

Are you kidding me?

The knife should have been stuck into SNL 4-5 years ago.

I actually made a concerted effort to catch some of the Steve Martin episode from last week.

Blah.

there are usually 3-4 sketches that are hilarious, and the rest either float around or sink.  But the news is consistently good.  I grew up with SNL and enjoy the humor.

Bacon out...

Lando Calrissian

Everybody grew up with SNL.

Lets face it, it's a total "dud" now.

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on February 12, 2006, 12:48:13 am
Everybody grew up with SNL.

Lets face it, it's a total "dud" now.

Everybody's got their opinion.  I still watch it and enjoy it...some weeks more than others.

Bacon out...

silvertip

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 12, 2006, 12:17:41 am

It is what The Nutt would want.  So count me out.  These posts are making me CRAZY.

It's not the "posts" that are your problem. It's the fact that Nutt controls your life because whatever HE says must be wrong. You are letting HDN control your mind, dude. I reccomend Prozac.

Quote from: silvertip on February 12, 2006, 12:58:32 am
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 12, 2006, 12:17:41 am

It's not the "posts" that are your problem. It's the fact that Nutt controls your life because whatever HE says must be wrong. You are letting HDN control your mind, dude. I reccomend Prozac.
I've tried everything.  Doesn't work.  When he is gone I will be fine.  And so will the Hogs.

Lando Calrissian

Every skit just seems so poorly conceived and executed these days.

I don't think it's fair to blame the cast, because I think some of them are very funny in their own way.

The problem is that the writers and concept people are trying to play catch up to all of the other comedy shows that left SNL in the dust years ago.

They're trying to play catch up way too fast.

Letterman suffered the same problems a few years back too.  The other talk-comedy shows left him sitting in the dust (creativity-wise) so Letterman's show tried to play catch-up, only they really didn't know how to do it.

They've closed the gap since then, but for awhile there it was painful to watch.

SNL is playing catch-up right now.  Their best stuff now has either been done or is being done better by someone else.

lunchbox72703

Long Live the Sandler, Farley, Spade, Hartman, Carvey days of SNL.  That was the best cast combination ever in my opinion!!

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: CiriusPorker on February 12, 2006, 12:44:10 am
shizzle must have been plastered when he wrote this and feeling happy or something.

Drugs will do that, dilute your mind
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

jrw11475

What in the hell was that guy talking about?

NATEHOGG216

smokin crack,

FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

hogtheball

shizzle, mo dizzle, wit da blizzle mizzle...frizzle?
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

HouTxRzbck

I never thought a thread about nothing would get so many hits and reply's.  I guess I fell for it.
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

NATEHOGG216

happens to the best of us

whatsshakinbacon

What a great thread title, too.

Bacon out...

Tejano Jawg

Do you feel more like you do now than you did 'while ago?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on February 12, 2006, 07:53:19 pm
Do you feel more like you do now than you did 'while ago?

That's funny  -  why yes...yes I do.

Bacon out...

Hawgin84

This thread is definitely a floater.  ;)

hogtheball

critical headwound Harry...
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Quote from: hogtheball on February 12, 2006, 10:34:40 pm
critical headwound Harry...

LMAO!  That was a funny sketch..

bald hog

QuoteI've tried everything.  Doesn't work.  When he is gone I will be fine.  And so will the Hogs

When we win, I will be fine!

CiriusPorker

Quote from: HouTxRzbck on February 12, 2006, 02:07:13 pm
I never thought a thread about nothing would get so many hits and reply's.  I guess I fell for it.

Maybe you should take a stroll in the tavern..that's all that exits..

countless threads about boobs and babes..hundreds of hits, posts and replies.