Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Come Stan Doesn't Respond?

Started by BigoBoys, February 11, 2006, 10:47:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigoBoys

I have for 3 years sent messages to HDN and Stan's website about their weekly performance.  I have always got a response from HDN and NEVER from Stan's website.  Do you think he gets so much more feedback than HDN does to respond?   ????

herepiggiepiggie

He must be getting more questions than HDN.   Hard to believe. 

Broken Trigger

Quote from: BigoBoys on February 11, 2006, 10:47:15 pm
I have for 3 years sent messages to HDN and Stan's website about their weekly performance.  I have always got a response from HDN and NEVER from Stan's website.  Do you think he gets so much more feedback than HDN does to respond?   ????

Hmm, i wouldn't think so.  I would imagine that Nutt probably gets twice the email.   More people seem to follow football closely.   I don't know why you are not getting a response, but i bet it is not that.  Keep trying and good luck.

Hog_from_Tulsa

Nutt has figured out what many haven't........if you acknowledge the fans and their concerns......they'll give you a bit more rope before you hang yourself.....
"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

Squealers

I have for 3 years sent messages to HDN and Stan's website about their weekly performance.  I have always got a response from HDN and NEVER from Stan's website.  Do you think he gets so much more feedback than HDN does to respond?   ????

Sheet, it is CLEAR BigOBoys, HDN needs your help, Stan on the other hand views you as the stalker that you are  ;D
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

HDN is like a politician who always likes to talk and responds no matter what b.s. comes out.

Stan is just...Stan.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Tater Salad

HaHa.....Reminds me of that Eminem song "Stan"

"Dear mister I'm too good to write or call his fans
This is the last message I'll ever send your as*
It's been 6 months and still no word...I dont deserve it?...."

I wonder if the ending will be the same...does Stan go off the deep end?

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Tater Salad on February 11, 2006, 11:32:43 pm
HaHa.....Reminds me of that Eminem song "Stan"

"Dear mister I'm too good to write or call his fans
This is the last message I'll ever send your as*
It's been 6 months and still no word...I dont deserve it?...."

I wonder if the ending will be the same...does Stan go off the deep end?

LMAO, hadn't thought about that one..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

taintlint

Does Houston really respond to emails? Is it some sort of "auto response" or what?

chiefsfan

I believe the responses are either auto responses or something typed out by a secretary to a coach or something.   Its possible the coach reads these, but I doubt it...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

SAUhogfan

Who the hell are you?  Why should he take time, or anybody for that matter, have to explain anything to you?  Ignore this entire message if you last name is Broyles.

taintlint

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 11, 2006, 11:41:06 pm
I believe the responses are either auto responses or something typed out by a secretary to a coach or something.   Its possible the coach reads these, but I doubt it...

That's what I was thinking. I do know that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE gets the "snail mail" though. While I was in Iraq I had a nice little note from him in a Gameday program. I didn't ask for it. My parent's said they sent him a letter requesting something to send to the troops (their son). Also, my youngest brother sent him a letter and recieved a written, mailed response. I guess somebody up there tends to that stuff.

mpeacock

If u quote eminem, you should be banned from expresssing opinions on this board. What an ignorant model to refer to.

Lando Calrissian

I have for 3 years sent messages to HDN and Stan's website about their weekly performance.  I have always got a response from HDN and NEVER from Stan's website.  Do you think he gets so much more feedback than HDN does to respond?

Well, what did you say in your messages?

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

silvertip

Maybe HDN told Stan about you. Maybe Stan responds a lot more to other people.

But maybe the biggest factor is the size of the admin staffs for each sport. Do you REALLY think that HDN is personally responding to you? Do you REALLY think that Heath is responding to you personally? Time for a reality check.

When you call Dell for help with your new computer, do you really think that crisply talking, flirty young "Mary Ann" is REALLY from Des Moines & not Calcutta? Welcome to the real world.

Tater Salad

Quote from: mpeacock on February 12, 2006, 02:03:53 am
If u quote eminem, you should be banned from expresssing opinions on this board. What an ignorant model to refer to.

"You don't...wanna f**k with Ta-ter
Cause Ta-ter....will f****n SMITE you!"

lunchbox72703

what's wrong with quotin eminem?  If you listen to his new stuff, you'll see he has grown up too ;)

Athog

Squealers

Quote from: silvertip on February 12, 2006, 02:27:06 am

But maybe the biggest factor is the size of the admin staffs for each sport. Do you REALLY think that HDN is personally responding to you? Do you REALLY think that Heath is responding to you personally? Time for a reality check.

When you call Dell for help with your new computer, do you really think that crisply talking, flirty young "Mary Ann" is REALLY from Des Moines & not Calcutta? Welcome to the real world.

Dude,

Hold on, I personally know BigOBoys, that's why I was busting his chops in an earlier response.  BOB is a strong booster and financial contributor to the program, as well holds a high status position in a very large local mega company.  He knows his football and his basketball and his communication is both insightful and targeted.

He does not get an auto response from the Broyles center.  He is in regular dialogue with the Football Coaches.  I promise you that.  The fact that he gets no feedback from Stan's group is interesting.  BigOBoys is no wacko, and his last name would be recognizable by most of you.  So, for whatever it is worth, just thought I would post some defense on his behalf......he is probably off downing a crown and coke somewhere out there!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

BigoBoys

[/quot

I always get a response from one of HDN's staff.  It is not a "canned answer" it is a direct response either to my comment about a play/player.  They are not terroristic in nature like your comments, but generally supportive of a player or performance.  Have you ever heard of fan mail? 

herepiggiepiggie

Because he doesn't know how big a deal he is in.