Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Way too cold for baseball...even in Mobile, AL

Started by NuttsSacked, February 11, 2006, 09:47:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttsSacked

Luckily, a South Alabama spokesman welcomed everyone to watch the OSU vs ARK game behind glass in their brand new club suite.  Believe it or not, Stanky Field is now comparable to most SEC venues. 

I met Chris Rhoads this afternoon as well.  Nice, humble, kid.  He'll go far in life with or without baseball.

I hadn't planned on going to the game tomorrow, but I just might.  USA is fielding a damn good team this season.  Don't be surprised if they win tomorrow.

baumsquad

JUST WIN BABY!!

hogfan98

RAZ FAN

well hopefully the hogs will win. I want to be excited about some sport at Ark this year besides track. Go Hogs

PigInGulfport

Wasn't too cold for me.  I stayed outside the entire time.  Well, except the one trip behind glass to relieve some of the Bud Lite.

Sheesh, I was the only one Calling the Hogs and ragging the Cowboys too.

Funny thing about that.  When the game was over, a Ok St guy was parked beside me.  Said, "Are you the Loud Mouth".  Replied, with a big smile, "Yep, that would be me".  The knucklehead then said, "you should only talk to your own players and not the other teams".  I busted a gut laughing at him.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.