Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May have been talked about but what about John Brady as coach???

Started by razorsharp94, February 11, 2006, 12:55:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorsharp94

I don't personally like him but I do think that he could win bigger @ Arkansas than at LSU.  Look at what he has done for their program.  Let's face it right now they are better than we are in basketball and if that man can recruit kids to come to the Maravich center and play maybe he could do it at the Bud.  Stranger things have happened.

Jerry Swinefeld

I despise Brady.
If Brady were our coach, I would like him, and like the fact that every other school despised him!

whatsshakinbacon

WilsonHog

Brady would be fine by me.

So would Bob Hugguns.

I'd take Jerry Tarkanian if it meant we would be making some noise in the NCAA Tournament every year.

Just win.

whatsshakinbacon

It's not like Nolan was loved by everyone outside of Razorback Nation - I agree with you Wilson...just win, baby!

Bacon out...

Cajun Hog

No offense but have LOST YOUR MIND? I can't stand that JERK off.

GO

Brady  :puke:
Huggins  :puke:

Good Gosh Man, You gotta put that crap down. It's starting to effect your thinking ;)

GO

ridgeback

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: ridgeback on February 11, 2006, 02:46:38 pm
I think Peter Brady is avaliable .

Would Bobby and Greg assist?  Dad wants to be a flag guy (I'm so sorry about that morbid humor - couldn't resist).

Bacon out...

South_Ark_Pig

I really hope your kidding here. no wonder we lose we accept 2nd rate coaches and thats just what brady is. what has he done at LSWho?

Tammany Tom

If you want him, he is all yours. A lot of LSU fans would be more than happy if you took him away. He has always been a jerk and always will be.

It's a lot easier to win when you have super star talent growing up within 20 miles of the LSU campus.

Four of our starters are all from within 20 miles from the LSU campus and the fifth (Darrell Mitchell) is from St. Martinville, which is only about 60 miles from Baton Rouge.

It sure does help your winning percentage when you have McDonalds All-Americans growing up in the greater Baton Rouge metropolitan area. We've had three in the last 4 years sign with LSU. Brandon Bass, Glen Davis, and Tasmin Mitchell were all McD All-Americans that are from the BR area.

We have major depth problems every year, because kids leave right and left, because they can't stand him.

The one positive thing that Brady has been able to do lately is to sign LA kids. In the past they all went to out of state schools like Chris Duhon (Duke) and Hollis Price (OU).

HairyHog

12under

no way on brady.  only one worse is calipari.  if you are gonna get a jerk as a coach, you might as well get Dave Bliss

whatsshakinbacon

February 11, 2006, 04:23:04 pm #14 Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 04:31:39 pm by whatsshakinbacon
Quote from: 12under on February 11, 2006, 04:22:25 pm
no way on brady.  only one worse is calipari.  if you are get a jerk as a coach, you might as well get Dave Bliss

Ouch...

He is coaching again...somewhere in South Dakota I believe.

(LATE ADD: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2143887 )

Bacon out...

Queen Hog

Quote from: 12under on February 11, 2006, 04:22:25 pm
no way on brady.  only one worse is calipari.  if you are gonna get a jerk as a coach, you might as well get Dave Bliss

I totally agree.  Geeeeeeez.  I have been watching the Memphis vs Marshall game.  Marshall did really good first half, but sucks second half.  *sigh*.  Memphis will win another one.  And John Brady has NO class at all.  It would be hard for me to watch the games.
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

hogfancb

Wanting John Brady?  Next you'll want Hillary for President.  Hell No!

whatsshakinbacon

Good Grief,

Sucked into the morass of politics we are.

Bacon out...

An old hog fanatic

Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

ENHOG

Hopefully that day will never come.  It might make this message board stuff go crazy though.
\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

kuhog

We don't want Brady. Well, at least I wouldn't. However, if/when we start to look for new BB coach, I would strongly suggest Mark Turgeon from Wichita State. This guy can flat out coach & recruit. That program has gone no where but up since he has been there. This year, WSU has nearly broke the top 25 a couple of times. We are talking about Wichita here. Imagine what he could do with the available facilities Arkansas can offer.