Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goolsby to

Started by The Recruiting Guy, November 08, 2013, 01:11:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wachhog

Quote from: hoglady on November 10, 2013, 06:48:25 pm
Many on here see absolutely nothing wrong with talking crap about a 19 yr old kid busting his butt who puts the Razorback uniform every week - but you are NOT a true and good Hog fan if you dare question our $6 million dollar a year coaching staff. That is for sure a NO NO.

wachhog

Quote from: wachhog on November 10, 2013, 08:04:17 pm

Agree.  Why in the world would any kid want to come to Fayetteville to play for  highly paid coaches and an AD who have yet to show they are anything more than good at getting money thrown at them and getting their players thrown under the bus.  I have had it with the idiots in charge!

grayhawg

OTOH why would a recruit honor his commitment to a school , if that school fires the coach that recruited him.
   Muschamp is on the hot seat and still has USCe and Fla State coming up, if they lose one or both of those games that coaching staff may be looking for jobs elsewhere.

SemperFi

Quote from: grayhawg on November 10, 2013, 08:11:50 pm
OTOH why would a recruit honor his commitment to a school , if that school fires the coach that recruited him.
   Muschamp is on the hot seat and still has USCe and Fla State coming up, if they lose one or both of those games that coaching staff may be looking for jobs elsewhere.

I was thinking along these same lines. Goolsby committed to Florida before their loss to Vandy. Muschamp can't win with all that talent he's recruited and could find himself looking for a new job at seasons end. Stability at Florida will be shaky at best. The door could swing wide open for some of these recruits looking for opportunity.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan