Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson is putting a scare in the haters right now he has

Started by forrest city joe, February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 01:16:28 pm
I have seen exactly ONE post saying to fire Mike Anderson.  Being critical of his or his teams shortcomings IS NOT calling for his firing.

Mick Hogger

Quote from: code red on February 14, 2014, 02:51:30 pm
Please...all the sunshine guys.  What the heck has improved??  Defense and Rebounding have regressed.  You can't debate those.  What has improved???

Their confidence. Their attitude. Their toughness down the stretch. All improved.

They don't look scared out there on the road and that's been a problem for over a decade.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 14, 2014, 01:49:27 pm
Letsroll is acting like a FCJ clone for sure....

I'm not FCJ but the guy is right about coach Anderson. He has the program going in the right direction.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: MountieDawg on February 14, 2014, 01:55:09 pm
This year    4 -7 SEC at this time
Last Year    6-5
Year Before 6-5
Year Before 5-6
Year Before 6-5

I am not seeing the great improvement....

Post the record at the end of the season.
SMU 1-0
Clemson 1-0
Minnesota 1-0

Those are tournament wins. They will pay off in the end.

hogsanity

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 03:17:40 pm
Post the record at the end of the season.
SMU 1-0
Clemson 1-0
Minnesota 1-0

Those are tournament wins. They will pay off in the end.

Belmont beat NC AT NC, does that mean their coach is equal to or better than Mike Anderson?  If not, why? 

Oh and to counter your little selective record

Mizzu 0-2
A&M 0-1
Ga 0-1

Those are losses to non tourney teams, they will bite us in the end.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 14, 2014, 02:07:50 pm
So he has a multiple account? Just these posts by letsroll seem to be better written than the ones by FCJ

not really.  If you go back to when letsrol showed up in 2012, he sounded alot like fcj then.  HE pretty much only posts in threads where fcj is featured, and often, whne fcj drops out f one of those threads, usually after being soundly taken to the woodshed, letsrol pops up to carry the banner of lost cause.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 03:34:43 pm
Belmont beat NC AT NC, does that mean their coach is equal to or better than Mike Anderson?  If not, why? 

Oh and to counter your little selective record

Mizzu 0-2
A&M 0-1
Ga 0-1

Those are losses to non tourney teams, they will bite us in the end.

Just wait!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 03:37:03 pm
not really.  If you go back to when letsrol showed up in 2012, he sounded alot like fcj then.  HE pretty much only posts in threads where fcj is featured, and often, whne fcj drops out f one of those threads, usually after being soundly taken to the woodshed, letsrol pops up to carry the banner of lost cause.

Lol! I always wanted Mike Anderson as coach for the razorbacks after Nolan was dismissed. The name says at all because we where rolling with Nolan and now that Mike is back Letsroll! Get behind this coach and team. There will be crictics but I can't wait until we silence the haters.

FelixJonesorDMAC?

I just love the thought of a real FCJ sitting on his porch screaming at people walking buy callin em haters and pel lovers and there really is nobody walking by.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 03:14:51 pm
I'm not FCJ but the guy is right about coach Anderson. He has the program going in the right direction.

Yeah right. I don't buy that one bit FCJ

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 03:49:54 pm
Lol! I always wanted Mike Anderson as coach for the razorbacks after Nolan was dismissed. The name says at all because we where rolling with Nolan and now that Mike is back Letsroll! Get behind this coach and team. There will be crictics but I can't wait until we silence the haters.

Well, so far it has been more like "LetsLose" than "LetsRoll" 

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Pigasaurus

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm
This team playing their best basketball of the season right now. they look nothing like the team that showed up at A&M. this program is starting to come together at the right time.i love the way our guys are playing right now. the years to come under Mike Anderson are going to be fun. i can see it coming Hog fans. the haters can see it too. that's why they want to get him fired before he finishes the job. hats off to our players and coaches. GO HOGS.

Fire Pelphrey
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

DoubleReedHawgCaller

You would think Joe and Mike ride bikes together or something after this thread.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

TheRazorbackGuy

LZH

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 14, 2014, 04:08:39 pm
Yeah right. I don't buy that one bit FCJ

I'm not on Jump Ball enough to have made this connection, but it does make sense.   I mean, I guess you can be logged in under two different names at the same time by using two different emails.  That would be like making a record, then buying them all out so you could say your record went to #1.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: LedZepHog on February 14, 2014, 06:25:56 pm
I'm not on Jump Ball enough to have made this connection, but it does make sense.   I mean, I guess you can be logged in under two different names at the same time by using two different emails.  That would be like making a record, then buying them all out so you could say your record went to #1.

Only mods can see the ip number because we can't. I let the mods figure out if FCJ and letsroll are on the same ip number that that FCJ has

LZH

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 14, 2014, 06:29:59 pm
Only mods can see the ip number because we can't. I let the mods figure out if FCJ and letsroll are on the same ip number that that FCJ has

So FCJ = Letsroll....and having conversations with each other, ha ha.  Far out.....now THAT's something you don't see on here everyday.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Wrong.  Lanny's henchman are monitoring this type of stuff 24/7.  It is impossible for letsroll and fcj to be the same person. 

Brothers separated at birth?  Yes.  Same person?  No.

cardsNhogs

We are NO better this year than we were last year and we haven't sniffed the tournament in any of the three years. We didn't win on the road the last two years and we aren't winning on the road this year.

Last season we took care of home court and was perfect at home in SEC play. This year CMA said he finally has the pieces to take this thing on the road. Guess what? We still aren't winning on the road and Florida and Mizzou have beat us in BWA! Please explain to me how we are so much better?

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 14, 2014, 05:24:14 pm
FCJand letsroll are the same person and having conversations with himself

I really hope they are different people.  If they're the same person then Joe doesn't even have one real person to talk to.  Sad if true.

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: LedZepHog on February 14, 2014, 06:25:56 pm
What would be the fun in that?    Deep down you would know your record wasn't truly #1. 

Overtheroadtruckdriver

It is a sad state of affairs when a loss inspires as much optimism as the loss at Missouri has inspired.  It shows how far down the program really is.  We are looking for silver linings and moral victories while fcj fires off the word hater like he's shooting them out of a tommy gun.  The first few dozen times it was comical. If he really believes everything he says it is hard to believe he has conjured up this large of a conspiracy to fire anderson. 

Kevin

Funny 3-9 in football(first a year) it is ok guys get let go
4-7 conference record, year 3, means we are building
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Kevin on February 14, 2014, 07:57:45 pm

People with any perspective understand this contradiction.  Fcj has hitched his wagon to Mike's star.  95% on here want mike to stay.  94% of those are disappointed with the results so far and are skeptical or doubtful things will change that much in years 4 and 5.

Our fundamentals are horrible in so many areas.  If we just played good fundamental basketball we could win a lot of these games.  We are undisciplined.  On the good side it seems like the effort is becoming more consistent as the season progresses.  Maybe that is something to celebrate and get excited about. 

porkinsons disease

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on February 14, 2014, 08:14:38 pm
People with any perspective understand this contradiction.  Fcj has hitched his wagon to Mike's star.  95% on here want mike to stay.  94% of those are disappointed with the results so far and are skeptical or doubtful things will change that much in years 4 and 5.

Our fundamentals are horrible in so many areas.  If we just played good fundamental basketball we could win a lot of these games.  We are undisciplined.  On the good side it seems like the effort is becoming more consistent as the season progresses.  Maybe that is something to celebrate and get excited about. 
Agreed
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on February 14, 2014, 08:14:38 pm

+1  Good summation of the facts.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on February 14, 2014, 07:16:07 pm
Wrong.  Lanny's henchman are monitoring this type of stuff 24/7.  It is impossible for letsroll and fcj to be the same person. 

Brothers separated at birth?  Yes.  Same person?  No.

How do you know this when the clone says the same thing FCJ says... I call foul on letsroll and FCJ... I believe they are the same person

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 14, 2014, 08:42:44 pm
How do you know this when the clone says the same thing FCJ says... I call foul on letsroll and FCJ... I believe they are the same person

A few years ago Lanny asked folks with multiple identities to turn themselves in.  At the time I was otr and also stagger lee.  I turned myself in as others did. 

I enjoyed having two identities but slept with one eye open for months.  I couldnt sleep.  I knew I was gonna get caught.

Let's roll uses much better grammar and punctuation than Joe.  Joe is real.  Have heard him on the radio.  He is incapable of writing as well as lets roll.

There may be some conspiracies on here involving people with multiple identities but this one ain't one of them.

Screwdriver

fcj I'm not a hater just because I don't agree with your opinion. Your hypocritical replies to folks in this thread makes you look pretty ignorant.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Screwdriver on February 14, 2014, 09:21:33 pm
fcj I'm not a hater just because I don't agree with your opinion. Your hypocritical replies to folks in this thread makes you look pretty ignorant.

Nice even karma.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 13, 2014, 10:09:28 pm

That should get you happy with jeff long then because he is doing the right thing FCJ

Oh no....now you have done it!  You mentioned happy, Jeff Long, "the right thing" & FCJ, all in the same sentence.  You are now going to be sent out to kick big boulders for a week... for even having a thought like that. You must be a SEC ref, or something....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on February 14, 2014, 10:27:02 pm
Oh no....now you have done it!  You mentioned happy, Jeff Long, "the right thing" & FCJ, all in the same sentence.  You are now going to be sent out to kick big boulders for a week... for even having a thought like that. You must be a SEC ref, or something....

LoL.... best post of the month

cal34

Quote from: Dropkick on February 14, 2014, 10:19:52 am
What is our record now if we figure in moral victories?

Oh we would be the NCAA champs every year.  To those people that keep talking about how beating those non conference teams is gonna help us at the end of the season.  How are they gonna help us?  We are not going to the tournament unless there is a drastic change.  We should've beat them easily & they gave us every opportunity.  Instead we don't rebound & let them drive on us all night, then we get the ball in the last minute & its hot potato time.  This is the same team we have seen all year.

cal34

Quote from: Screwdriver on February 14, 2014, 01:27:04 am
I don't do moral victories. A loss is a loss. Scoreboard. Excuses is all I'm really seeing.

Yeah they're playing better, but it's still in a losing effort against a middle of the road school in a terrible conference.

GET OVER IT HATER. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED.  Funny how fcj never answers the question about the Pel extension,  he must be running some kind of macro program that puts out the same response every time.  Pure entertainment, he never fails.

cal34

Quote from: Kevin on February 14, 2014, 07:57:45 pm

So true,  He will be calling for Bert & Jeff Long's head once we lose another football game.  Maybe even before the season starts.  Mike might need to watch his back or put fcj on the payroll,  his devotion to CMA is really strange.  Maybe Mike can hire him as his pr guy, kind of a Baghdad Bob for the basketball team.  We could kill two birds with one stone here,  Fcj could do all Mike's interviews & press conferences thus giving Mike more time to work with the team while allowing Joe to reach a wider audience.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: cal34 on February 14, 2014, 11:27:14 pm
So true,  He will be calling for Bert & Jeff Long's head once we lose another football game.  Maybe even before the season starts.  Mike might need to watch his back or put fcj on the payroll,  his devotion to CMA is really strange.  Maybe Mike can hire him as his pr guy, kind of a Baghdad Bob for the basketball team.  We could kill two birds with one stone here,  Fcj could do all Mike's interviews & press conferences thus giving Mike more time to work with the team while allowing Joe to reach a wider audience.

FCJ always provides entertainment but posts based on emotion way too much. The Pel extension is laughable considering I heard him rip into Pel on a radio show

Hoggish1

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 13, 2014, 09:32:45 pm
They are getting better joe but still need to finish teams off.

^

We are getting closer and closer.  But we are still making key mistakes.  Only those mistakes are coming at the very end.

Yet, it's progress!

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on February 14, 2014, 09:12:22 pm
A few years ago Lanny asked folks with multiple identities to turn themselves in.  At the time I was otr and also stagger lee.  I turned myself in as others did. 

I enjoyed having two identities but slept with one eye open for months.  I couldnt sleep.  I knew I was gonna get caught.

Let's roll uses much better grammar and punctuation than Joe.  Joe is real.  Have heard him on the radio.  He is incapable of writing as well as lets roll.

There may be some conspiracies on here involving people with multiple identities but this one ain't one of them.

OTR losing sleep over two names on hogville. That's very funny

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 15, 2014, 11:34:08 pm
Beat ordinary opponents at home. Lose the rest. SOS.
Yea KY and SMU are ordinary opponents. Clemson blew out Duke in a game also. we beat them athome. took number 3 FL into overtime and lost by 2 points. FAIL.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 16, 2014, 12:00:37 am
Yea KY and SMU are ordinary opponents. Clemson blew out Duke in a game also. we beat them athome. took number 3 FL into overtime and lost by 2 points. FAIL.

SMU at full strength would bitch slap us, even on our own floor.

Luckily we played them early

FAIL

Smithian

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 16, 2014, 01:13:25 am
SMU at full strength would bitch slap us, even on our own floor.

Luckily we played them early

FAIL
Win is a win and the Hogs beat them.

TheRazorbackGuy

Yeah right. Your FCJ.

Theolesnort

Two steps forward and one step back then one step forward and two steps back. How long have we been in the same ole same ole place? Mike needs to take this team for a long run in the SEC tournament if he is going to show real progress in year three.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

roothawg

Coach M.A. Has the team improving each yr. This is the best teM we have had in yrs and they will only get better. The hogs are in every game they play which is much better then yrs past. They are starting to figure out how to win the close ones so whatch out. Still need some more size but for what we have things are good.

PygmalionEffect

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:33:45 pm
I just tell the truth about haters like you. Mike Anderson has this team getting better and better. and i am freaking loving it. and loving watching you haters get scared about what he can do here in the years to come. he may not get fired after all, like some of you haters want.

Just curious, read this post a couple times, then close your eyes and say it to yourself a couple times as much as you can remember............

Does it take you back to elementary school as a child?

I just get this picture in my mind of some bratty little kid talking.

Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.