Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remember the name Chris Moore (6-6, 210) Class 2020 out of West Memphis

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, August 21, 2016, 05:39:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

He will be just as nationally coveted as Malik Monk.

Currently plays for Bobby Portis AAU squad.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

razortrack

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

orgkeith

There is a guard in that class that has been compared to the Kentucky freshman.  Doakes or something similar.

Seebs

I will be busy until about 2018 - can you set a reminder for me then please?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

hogwood

Keep this momentum rolling and we will be in great shape to get this kid and a peer or two of his.

hogfreak

hogwood

Quote from: hogfreak on August 22, 2016, 11:55:37 pm
Moore, Doakes and Moody will be nice for this 2020 class

Tell me more about Doakes and Moody. Arkansas kids?

FineAsSwine

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on August 21, 2016, 05:39:25 pm
He will be just as nationally coveted as Malik Monk.

Currently plays for Bobby Portis AAU squad.

Foot in the door already

orgkeith

Quote from: hogwood on August 23, 2016, 08:16:14 am
Tell me more about Doakes and Moody. Arkansas kids?
Doakes is in Jacksonville at Lighthouse.  Might be the best to come out in a while.  Great ball handler, dunks as an 8th grade and can shoot the deep three.  Heard a 40 inch vertical.  Just will depend how big he gets.  5-11 as an 8th grader, looks like he has grown some.

The_Bionic_Pig

Moore is expected to be around 6'10  by the time he's done growing highly skilled and is putting up video game numbers now.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

songofthesword

hogwood

Quote from: orgkeith on August 23, 2016, 02:58:05 pm
Doakes is in Jacksonville at Lighthouse.  Might be the best to come out in a while.  Great ball handler, dunks as an 8th grade and can shoot the deep three.  Heard a 40 inch vertical.  Just will depend how big he gets.  5-11 as an 8th grader, looks like he has grown some.

Very nice. And Moody?

Thanks.

Darth Piggy

Chris Moore is a 9th grader at West Jr. High in West Memphis. He will play up with the blue devils this basketball season. He is a great kid from a great family. How much more will he grow. That's the million dollar question.

yraciv

Quote from: Darth Piggy on August 26, 2016, 07:00:48 am
Chris Moore is a 9th grader at West Jr. High in West Memphis. He will play up with the blue devils this basketball season. He is a great kid from a great family. How much more will he grow. That's the million dollar question.

I've heard something like the first FR to start for the high school. Being that it's a school with a lot of great college & nba players that is shocking!

mhuff

I think Keith Lee had a broken leg in the eighth grade or ninth. Did he even have a chance to play? My son's school did not allow 9th graders to play varsity .

mhuff

Darth Piggy

I believe the AAA doesn't allow 7A 9th grade students to compete with their high school teams. 6A and below does. West Memphis dropped from the 7A to 6A this year.

Hawg Red

Quote from: Darth Piggy on September 01, 2016, 08:52:33 am
I believe the AAA doesn't allow 7A 9th grade students to compete with their high school teams. 6A and below does. West Memphis dropped from the 7A to 6A this year.

I believe you are correct, which is why Anton Beard started out at Parkview instead of NLR.

Big Nasty 34

Although he probably didn't play, didn't Taylor Powell the Fayetteville QB, get moved up after his Jr. High season was complete?

ricepig

They changed that either last year, or the year before.

Big Nasty 34