Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Dallas Cowboys - Year Twenty Of Sucking

Started by BPsTheMan, September 13, 2015, 08:54:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

I am done with the Cowboys till Jerry looks in the Mirror and says YOUR FIRED!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dr. Starcs

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

Pigsknuckles

After last years MS game, it's going to be hard to root for Dak Prescott.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

EastexHawg

Why?  What did Prescott do other than win the game?

DLUXHOG

Romo will now probably become the backup to Prescott.........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

EastexHawg

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 29, 2016, 03:35:12 pm
Romo will now probably become the backup to Prescott.........

I don't think so...and I am trying to put that as tactfully as I can.  Prescott is going to find out that the regular season, and playing against first team defenses that game plan for you, is a little different than the preseason.

Dr. Starcs

They're not winning anything without romo and that defense anyway. Might as see what dak's got.

DeltaBoy

goodguytex

goodguytex

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 29, 2016, 05:26:22 pm
I don't think so...and I am trying to put that as tactfully as I can.  Prescott is going to find out that the regular season, and playing against first team defenses that game plan for you, is a little different than the preseason.
You're kind of eating your words right now, aren't you??

Dr. Starcs

Still very early in the season, but Dak has been so impressive thus far.

DeltaBoy