Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 04:55:52 pm

Long's Contract NOT Renewed

Started by KennyForAD, November 09, 2017, 01:15:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyForAD

... And I hear it expires in about eight months.   This is a GREAT DAY.   Long isn't gone yet, but it won't be long.    His seat is HOT.

GuvHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 09, 2017, 01:23:23 pm

Hey, he backed up what I've been saying all along. Just give up and admit you are wrong.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

PorkRinds

Quote from: GuvHog on November 09, 2017, 01:25:52 pm
Hey, he backed up what I've been saying all along. Just give up and admit you are wrong.

You two saying it is pretty much proof that the opposite is true.

WizardofhOgZ

My understanding is that his contract auto-renews for 5 years July 1st of each year.  Which means that he's currently got a guarantee through June of 2022.

hogsanity

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 09, 2017, 01:15:13 pm
... And I hear it expires in about eight months.   This is a GREAT DAY.   Long isn't gone yet, but it won't be long.    His seat is HOT.

you are such a phony.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 09, 2017, 01:15:13 pm
A major "shot across the bow" 'cause his contract hasn't been renewed. JL obviously knows the clock is most definitely ticking. CBB is also on the clock whether or not he was already going before this development.