Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorbacks Interested In Guards

Started by Hogstradamus, March 08, 2005, 07:00:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstradamus

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

slimswiney

It may be common, but I have never heard of two games in one day at a high school tourney.  Semi's at 10:00am and finals at 8 pm.   Thats some ballin'.   
oh, the orchard walls are high and hard to part...

Jim Harris

Quote from: slimswiney on March 08, 2005, 08:32:58 am
It may be common, but I have never heard of two games in one day at a high school tourney. Semi's at 10:00am and finals at 8 pm. Thats some ballin'.

why is it that when you're in 6th or 7th grade you can play all day, and they schedule you for three games in a tournament (at least they did us when I was that young), but when you get  older, you can barely stand games on back to back days?
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

slimswiney

Even when I was in my 20's we would play all day.  I can only guess that in organized games, your starters would/could get tired late in the game, making your bench very important. 
oh, the orchard walls are high and hard to part...