Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norvell Extension

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, December 05, 2017, 03:59:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Memphis head coach Mike Norvell has signed a contract extension. Extension is reported to be $13 million through 2022.
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Hawgndaaz

5 threads already bud. try harder.

RazorSax

If true, we need to land Kiffin, otherwise I fear we are going to be left with a C hire.

HogCzar1

Quote from: RazorSax on December 05, 2017, 04:02:57 pm
If true, we need to land Kiffin, otherwise I fear we are going to be left with a C hire.

I am afraid it's going to be exactly that.

NuttinItUp

Our administration needs to get in gear and do something. Candidates are dropping like flies.

Get Kiffin in there.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on December 05, 2017, 04:02:10 pm
5 threads already bud. try harder.
I searched before I posted. Didn't see anything. Thanks for your concern though  ::)
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

EastexHawg

Quote from: RazorSax on December 05, 2017, 04:02:57 pm

D-

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on December 05, 2017, 04:09:33 pm
I searched before I posted. Didn't see anything. Thanks for your concern though  ::)

He is talking about in the head coaching search forum, I think:
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?board=122.0

It is about 10x as active as MMQ nowadays.

TexasRazorback

Bye Norvell, glad you are staying in Memphis

ShadowHawg

Norvell just used us! All he cares about is money!

Melancholy_Pigg

yeah well - he is a GREAT GUY though. 

HawgwildinMI

I think we moved on to Venebales yesterday. I have no chrystal ball but of all these "rumors" I keep hearing on here the ONLY fact to be confirmed was there is contact and that's from the horses mouth. If he doesn't come I hope Kiffin would consider us because I'm not as sold on Chad Morris as HC at Arkansas.