Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia commit Ashton Hagans decommits

Started by HeyHogs, February 26, 2018, 02:39:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Maybe he didnt like Fox coming out and saying players taking $ and all the other stuff was terrible for the game.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SemperHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on February 26, 2018, 02:51:08 pm
Maybe he didnt like Fox coming out and saying players taking $ and all the other stuff was terrible for the game.
Or maybe he just knows Fox ain't keeping his job.

hogsanity

Quote from: SemperHawg on February 26, 2018, 02:55:03 pm
Or maybe he just knows Fox ain't keeping his job.

I know that is more likely, but also not nearly as much fun to speculate on.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SemperHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on February 26, 2018, 02:57:11 pm
I know that is more likely, but also not nearly as much fun to speculate on.
That's fair....Honestly when I saw those comments Fox made, my immediate thought was that he is auditioning for one of the several vacant "clean up" jobs that should be available sooner rather than later.

NoogaHog

Maybe he just woke up and thought "Hey! You mean kids like me are getting paid? Imma get mine!"
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Fan701

redleg

Who cares?! Arkansas doesn't need another guard. They need another center! >:(
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

AlmaHog2011

Need 3-4 big men if Gafford leaves. If he comes back still need 2 atleast.

hawgball40

I doubt MA would turn down the chance at a 5 star recruit

redhogchilipepper

Best point guard out there and we don't have one. I think you roll out the red carpet for this young man

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 26, 2018, 04:29:22 pm
I doubt MA would turn down the chance at a 5 star recruit

Scholarships are renewed yearly so I agree, it's not as hard as most think to make room.

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Dominicanhog

Quote from: redhogchilipepper on February 27, 2018, 05:03:38 am
Best point guard out there and we don't have one. I think you roll out the red carpet for this young man

I think the staff iikes Harris and he's here for 3 more years...I think our next signee will be a big...

Letsroll1200

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 26, 2018, 04:23:05 pm
Need 3-4 big men if Gafford leaves. If he comes back still need 2 atleast.

Bailey, Chaney and Gabe all can play the 4 position if Gafford comes back. Adjust and play small if Gafford is on the bench.

GuvHog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 27, 2018, 07:39:39 am
Bailey, Chaney and Gabe all can play the 4 position if Gafford comes back. Adjust and play small if Gafford is on the bench.

That may be true but the Hogs need to sign a couple of 5 position players.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!