Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back up QB

Started by Hogball58, September 25, 2016, 12:31:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogball58

CBB had better get our back ups ready because AA isn't going to make it through this season taking those kinds of hits. He's tough I know but I don't know how much we can expect him to take.

tophawg19

not going to happen unless we are 50 to o at the half. he should have had Storey in the last two series of the AG'S game . they nearly got Allen killed by leaving him in
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Airforcehawg

I would like to see our boys up by 30 at halftime next week. Let AA have one series to begin the second half, and then turn it over to TS. Once he is in, allow him to run the offense. It seemed every time that AA got in last year, they had him run a watered down offense that was run heavy. I understand that you don't want to go to crazy with a green QB, but you need to get him prepared. 

Sivad

I was worried about his health playing at the end too - but man, he sure stepped up, fought and cemented himself as the team leader which is a very good thing.

ricepig

He could fall off his scooter and hurt himself......

bennyl08

Quote from: ricepig on September 25, 2016, 05:42:26 pm
He could fall off his scooter and hurt himself......

Not if bawb makes him wear a helmet. :)
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse