Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow! Suddenly lots of new people.

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 25, 2016, 11:57:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

To all of the posters that have suddenly showed up to trash Bielema and the football program,  where were you when we had a big win against TCU?  Where were you when we had several big wins last year against Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Missouri, and Kansas State? People that ignore their football teams wins, and then make their voices loud when they lose a game, are disgusting.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Medic821

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 25, 2016, 11:57:33 am
To all of the posters that have suddenly showed up to trash Bielema and the football program,  where were you when we had a big win against TCU?  Where were you when we had several big wins last year against Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Missouri, and Kansas State? People that ignore their football teams wins, and then make their voices loud when they lose a game, are disgusting.

The hype machine on Hogville does not represent Razorback Nation and never has.  There's a real world out there were people have independent thought.  Normally, other than a few, they don't brother with message boards because of the restrictive nature.  However your right, I don't know why they feel the need to vent on a message board.  Calling them disgusting though is the same as calling 90% of Razorback Nation disgusting because believe me 90% of Razorback Nation vented about that game...right or wrong.

RME

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 25, 2016, 11:57:33 am

And yet, here you are giving them the attention they want.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on September 25, 2016, 12:14:58 pm
And yet, here you are giving them the attention they want.

The 5% that really go over the top will alway be who they are.  I don't know why it brothers people do much. 

5% never vent about anything and the remaining 90% just do what fans do.  Their happy win we win and sad when we lose and they like to talk about it.

Still don't know why it bothers people so much.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on September 25, 2016, 12:20:15 pm
The 5% that really go over the top will alway be who they are.  I don't know why it brothers people do much. 

5% never vent about anything and the remaining 90% just do what fans do.  Their happy win we win and sad when we lose and they like to talk about it.

Still don't know why it bothers people so much.

Venting doesn't bother people so much it is the trashing that does.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

edt

They always come out from under their rocks after s loss.