Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Computer guys dropped us to 20th.. from 10th

Started by sigpooie, September 25, 2016, 10:40:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sigpooie

So if we beat bama we can be 10th again. Am is still 8th so far..
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

sigpooie

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

hogcard1964

trashcan maN

Großer Kriegschwein

Just like after the Tech game last year, a whole bunch of. "Look at the schedule and find me 3 more wins."

That group is back again.
This is my non-signature signature.

trippigs

That is a fair ranking.....we will still make some noise this season...and in a positive way.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 25, 2016, 01:16:04 pm
We're not a top 40 team right now.

Your football knowledge is on par with your political knowledge.

bp

WorfHog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 25, 2016, 01:16:04 pm
We're not a top 40 team right now.

We are, but it the SEC West Top 40 might mean bottom of the division. We don't recruit at a high enough level to compete for titles. Even if we're the third best team in the West that means no titles. It's the harsh reality of this conference.

Our coaching staff preaches development, but I'm not seeing it. The o-line and RB's have all taken a step back from the last two seasons.