Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Momentum

Started by pignparadise, September 25, 2016, 09:43:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pignparadise

When you play a team that is physically  more talented you have to sustain  momentum.  We had them worried but critical  plays  killed our MO.
1. Raleigh's fumble
2. Coley's targeting
3.goal line jet reverse sweep on 4th down
4. QB run right before half.
Once the superior  talented team feels that they are going to win the rout breaks out. We had a chance to win but we had to play a smart disciplined game and we did not.
Still think we win 9 with a bowl win.
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

razorbackchamps94

And number 5 ... A&M had better players and we are avg.

hawg IQ

Quote from: pignparadise on September 25, 2016, 09:43:53 am
When you play a team that is physically  more talented you have to sustain  momentum.  We had them worried but critical  plays  killed our MO.
1. Raleigh's fumble
2. Coley's targeting
3.goal line jet reverse sweep on 4th down
4. QB run right before half.
Once the superior  talented team feels that they are going to win the rout breaks out. We had a chance to win but we had to play a smart disciplined game and we did not.
Still think we win 9 with a bowl win.

I think mo turned on their goal line stands... Hogs got work to do there. What is with the oline being so damn puny anyway ? we gotta get a push some where , they were driving our guys into the backfield.
go hogs go !

nchogg

Quote from: hawg IQ on September 25, 2016, 10:14:58 am
I think mo turned on their goal line stands... Hogs got work to do there. What is with the oline being so damn puny anyway ? we gotta get a push some where , they were driving our guys into the backfield.
I hate to agree but you are right. Their D stuffed us.

Arkansas Fan

It was a bad match up for us. Their DEs were the real problem on their line. Skipper can't pass block anyone, Wallace is just too inexperienced. We did have success running at times up the middle.