Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season Tickets Question

Started by jcul28, November 30, 2017, 05:51:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcul28

Could someone tell me when season tickets start being renewed? Thanks in advance.

Edited to Add: Since this is a Coaching Search thread, I was asking because of the timing of the renewal dates and the head coach being in place date.

HogPharmer

Still waiting on an email from Jeff Long telling me it's time to buy them because if I don't buy them now, they'll be nearly impossible to get after next season. At least that's what he said a couple years ago.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 06:02:04 pm
Still waiting on an email from Jeff Long telling me it's time to buy them because if I don't buy them now, they'll be nearly impossible to get after next season. At least that's what he said a couple years ago.

"Long term plan"

East Clintwood

Don't bother with 'em.

We're well on our way to ending up with a sucky coach.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 06:02:04 pm

Lol

This is my non-signature signature.

tasteslikechicken

Quote from: tasteslikechicken on November 30, 2017, 09:07:54 pm

http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/membership/tickets.aspx

The pledge deadline for football is typically March 1st I believe with payment deadline being July 1. The online seat selection appointments begin around first of May if memory serves.

factchecker

Quote from: tasteslikechicken on November 30, 2017, 09:12:49 pm
The pledge deadline for football is typically March 1st I believe with payment deadline being July 1. The online seat selection appointments begin around first of May if memory serves.

Correct.

They usually send out renewal emails/letters in February and the renewal process starts in late February/March.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS