Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jim Mora out at UCLA with a 46-30 record and a $12m buyout......

Started by KCRazorbackfan, November 19, 2017, 04:38:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KCRazorbackfan

......and we still have chunky butt with a lot worse record and a lot less buyout.  IT IS TIME!!  I hope that pathetically coached close game yesterday doesn't change the BOT mind to keep him around for another season.   
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: KCRazorbackfan on November 19, 2017, 04:38:47 pm
......and we still have chunky butt with a lot worse record and a lot less buyout.  IT IS TIME!!  I hope that pathetically coached close game yesterday doesn't change the BOT mind to keep him around for another season.   

There is one game left. Who cares about other programs getting rid of a coach early.  Bret will be gone. Everyone in the world knows it.  No reason to bother with firing the guy now.  The time was after the South Carolina game.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Deeznutts

Mora sucked before they hired him, the world knew it and know a discussion? This darn ain't that hard folks. Damn.

hobhog

No idea why people think nothing is happening with Hog search right now....

jgphillips3

Bielema is gone.  Period.  Just because our Board and Chancellor are trying to give him a face saving, buyout reducing chance to take another job and/or just resign changes nothing.  It just means we are conducting our business in a well thought out way.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: hobhog on November 19, 2017, 08:32:11 pm
No idea why people think nothing is happening with Hog search right now....

If they don't share details on HV its not happening.