Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The last few years.....

Started by ShadowTheHedgehog, November 19, 2017, 03:40:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowTheHedgehog

I would watch the Hogs lose on Saturday and the Saints on Sunday. This year the Saints are playing some good ball (they just clutch'ed out a victory that looked like a loss late in the 4th). I hope next year it will be full of good Saturdays and Sundays. WPS!

saintchristopher

WhoDat!!!! that was crazy!!!! i LOVE the Saints....This team is special

saintchristopher

And if the Cowboys lose tonight, I can call it a good weekend

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ShadowTheHedgehog

Yeah this team is awesome. The running game this year will be a major factor for the Saints. being able to chew some clock when needed instead of relying only on the passing game, and the added balance will make Drew more effective.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: saintchristopher on November 19, 2017, 04:26:04 pm
And if the Cowboys lose tonight, I can call it a good weekend

Well I guess it is going to be a good weekend.