Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

vs. 

Pitching matchup:

Dallas Keuchel - (7-3) 4.14 ERA  vs.  Matt Way - (8-4) 2.49 ERA

If I can get the live game feed up and going with no problem, I should be able to handle PBP up until about 2:00.  If someone (cheifsfan or anyone else) would rather just take it for the whole game, then feel free to do so.  I just want to make sure it's available for those who rely on Hogville to keep up with the game.

Hogtropolis™

I also wanted to go ahead and post the link to live audio feed up at the top.

Click the link to listen to the game.

http://www.soonersports.com/ncaa/2009_baseball_regional.html

football17

chiefsfan

I cant do PBP today.    If we play a night game tomorrow, I could do it then
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Dropkick

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

Dropkick

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Tai_Mai_Shu

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

I can do play by play

Considering the last time I did play by play, we beat Florida in the opening game of the SEC Tourney.

All I need is a yes from you guys, and Ill gladly do it.
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

football17

Quote from: booogaga on May 29, 2009, 11:10:10 am
what channel is the game going to be on in the rock?

the only station that it's been on in LR all year... 103.7

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 29, 2009, 11:15:07 am
I can do play by play

Considering the last time I did play by play, we beat Florida in the opening game of the SEC Tourney.

All I need is a yes from you guys, and Ill gladly do it.
It's fine with me if you go ahead and take it.

Clint Alan

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on May 29, 2009, 11:20:17 am
It's fine with me if you go ahead and take it.

As long as the game doesnt go past 5, I should be okay.

Meeting the in laws at some catfish place in Ft Smith at 6:30 tonight.
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

olivebranchhog

Clint Alan

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 11:27:16 am
well Im gonna go get my 5 miles in before the game....see yall at 1

how many ice cream stand stops do you make?

razor_red

Does anybody have a link for streaming audio of the game?  I tried the sooners link posted and it didn't work.

chiefsfan

Quote from: razor_red on May 29, 2009, 12:00:20 pm
Does anybody have a link for streaming audio of the game?  I tried the sooners link posted and it didn't work.

CBS Sports all access also has video

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncaa

chiefsfan

The CBS feed is now running.  Its using the Razorback broadcast and you can hear them doing all the time check updates

Mark 8 minutes till pregame

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Rick and Chuck are talking off air.  They say that Lyons took infield this morning.  But DVH has not released a lineup.    They both feel it would be better to just DH Lyons

Clint Alan

Alright fellars, Im rmH, and I will guide you through the game today.

I want a clean game thread, if you want to gripe about our hitting, start a thread outside of here. If you want to let everyone how big of a bone headed move Van Horn just made, chances are, we already know, but feel free to start your own thread outside of here.

Lets have a clean and fun game

rub

chiefsfan

olivebranchhog

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 29, 2009, 11:30:25 am
how many ice cream stand stops do you make?

Haha don't I wish.

I can only run on a track...if I run on the street or on a treadmill I get destracted and lose pace.
did the 5 in 27:31 today.

chiefsfan

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 12:38:34 pm
Haha don't I wish.

I can only run on a track...if I run on the street or on a treadmill I get destracted and lose pace.
did the 5 in 27:31 today.

you get so distracted you cant even spell it correctly?

Hogtropolis™

They were just panning around their stadium and it absolutely SUCKS!!!  I can't believe they were allowed to host.

chiefsfan

Chuck has to remind Rick and the guy for ISP to watch their language because you can hear them over the internet during commercials

However Chuck uses more language then any of them combined

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on May 29, 2009, 12:40:54 pm
They were just panning around their stadium and it absolutely SUCKS!!!  I can't believe they were allowed to host.

we're spoiled

Hogtropolis™

Clint Alan

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 29, 2009, 12:41:52 pm
Chuck has to remind Rick and the guy for ISP to watch their language because you can hear them over the internet during commercials

However Chuck uses more language then any of them combined
I laughed when they said that.

Sounds like Cisterna is starting as well.

chiefsfan

Cisterna is catching today.   DVH feels he is more experienced as a senior and McCann has little experience catching Keuchel

olivebranchhog

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 29, 2009, 12:40:43 pm
you get so distracted you cant even spell it correctly?

Yeah haha. I can't be perfect at everything.

Lol, I'm a kinesiology major.....not English.

chiefsfan

I see some ugly Wichita State Yellow in the stands.   

Marshfieldhog

chiefsfan

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 12:45:30 pm
Yeah haha. I can't be perfect at everything.

Lol, I'm a kinesiology major.....not English.

My minor is in English...sorry

bsking

lets go hogs.  we need to get this guy to throw as many pitches as possible.

chiefsfan

Lineups

Leavitt  LF
Tschep   SS
Lyons    DH
Wilkins   1B
Bigham   2B
McKinney  RF
Cox    3B
Cisterna   C
Kuhn   CF

Hogtropolis™

Line ups

Leavitt - LF
Tschep - SS
Lyons - DH
Wilkins - 1B
Bigham - 2B
McKinney - RF
Cox - 3B
Cisterna - C
Kuhn - CF

Clint Alan

Hog Lineup

Leavitt
Tshcep-SS
Lyons-DH
Wilkins
Bigham
McKinney
Cox
Cisterna
Kuhn

olivebranchhog

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 29, 2009, 12:47:07 pm
My minor is in English...sorry

The only English that I'm good at is Lit.

What am I doing wrong???? I have the CBS page up and I keep clicking watch now but I'm not getting anything to show

chiefsfan

They are introducing the little Kittens of Washington State

Clint Alan

TEAM          1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9     R   H   E
Wazzu                                            0   0   0
Arkansas                                         0   0   0

chiefsfan

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 12:50:14 pm
The only English that I'm good at is Lit.

What am I doing wrong???? I have the CBS page up and I keep clicking watch now but I'm not getting anything to show

Working for me.   Did you talk about its mother or something?

olivebranchhog

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 29, 2009, 12:52:19 pm
Working for me.   Did you talk about its mother or something?

I guess so.....I'll just have to reboot and try a nicer tone this time

razorbackfan86

Just a reminder watch live here..

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncaa

Wont be able to post like I would like since I'm at work.. But I just strategically placed my lunch break for 1:00..

GO HOGS GO!!!

chiefsfan

They had to change microphones.  Poor woman started to sing the national anthem and the Mic didnt work

oops