Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs likely to make Grayson Boomer's cut

Started by Richard Davenport, June 08, 2017, 11:35:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ā 

Trey1981

Would be incredible to get commitments from both Grayson and Hudson Henry.  Cannot imagine the schemes that could be developed with both guys on the same roster.

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

Paul

Quote from: Trey1981 on June 09, 2017, 08:26:05 am
Would be incredible to get commitments from both Grayson and Hudson Henry.  Cannot imagine the schemes that could be developed with both guys on the same roster.
& Luke Ford

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Too bad we don't recruit the rest of the field like we do TE's.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on June 10, 2017, 08:54:02 am
Too bad we don't recruit the rest of the field like we do TE's.

Gotta build it. Winning helps, whining doesn't...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Richard Davenport

Not saying he's coming but I'll be surprised if Arkansas isn't in the mix until the very end.

Sportsguy

Boomer was on a podcast that has been RT on my timeline several times. The interviewer and Boomer spoke a lot about Arkansas. I had to skim midway through to find the interview. Grayson talks really highly about the hogs. Loves them. WPS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/under-the-visor-oklahoma-sooners-team-and-recruiting-news/id1255193313?mt=2

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Tusks

I'd say if Ford decides to go else where then use that scholly on another position.  They're 6 really good TE on campus and not one is a SR.  If you sign 2 then they show up when Patton is leaving and you still have 4-5 more in the rotation.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

presidenthog

Quote from: tusked on July 25, 2017, 10:12:58 pm
I'd say if Ford decides to go else where then use that scholly on another position.  They're 6 really good TE on campus and not one is a SR.  If you sign 2 then they show up when Patton is leaving and you still have 4-5 more in the rotation.

Ford is 100% gone. I believe that is why ezukanma is now suddenly 100% arkansas. I think we are waiting til next year and we are just taking the best guys left on the board.