Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What a win .these Higd just beat OU and the refs

Started by forrest city joe, November 23, 2017, 06:25:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rude1

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 23, 2017, 09:59:38 pm
How many of those fouls were intentional fouls at the end because they were behind? I'm starting to think some of you guys really don't know much about basketball. Stats don't always tell the full story.
So you think there were at least 13 free throw attempts on fouls at the end of the game? Stats don't tell the story if it's not the story you want to see...............

SPAL

Quote from: rude1 on November 23, 2017, 10:11:06 pm
So you think there were at least 13 free throw attempts on fouls at the end of the game? Stats don't tell the story if it's not the story you want to see...............

You must not know much about basketball per the Younsta...../s

forrest city joe

Sorry Rude,but i watched these garbage refs with my own eyes.they sucked and were bias against Arkansas.my eyes are not lying to me.

hawgball40

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 23, 2017, 10:18:33 pm
Sorry Rude,but i watched these garbage refs with my own eyes.they sucked and were bias against Arkansas.my eyes are not lying to me.
maybe its the whiskey haha  8)

forrest city joe

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 23, 2017, 08:24:52 pm
Except that you do not (or cannot) love a win without bitching about the referees - unfortunately you seem to be an example of far too many so called 'fans' around here. 

I call it like i see it win or lose. we won so i could have said nothing. but i call it like i see it.and what i saw out there today from those refs was pure bias garbage.

BigoBoys

Why are the refs always biased against Ark? 

rude1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 23, 2017, 10:12:59 pm
You must not know much about basketball per the Younsta...../s
LOL another great answer like his. When you can't refute what's said, the response is "you must not know anything about basketball", which means you can't substantiate what you believe. The stats simply don't bear out a one sided called game like some want to cry about after every win or loss. If we get games called that closely throughout the season, we will win a lot of games.

forrest city joe

Quote from: rude1 on November 23, 2017, 10:26:51 pm
LOL another great answer like his. When you can't refute what's said, the response is "you must not know anything about basketball", which means you can't substantiate what you believe. The stats simply don't bear out a one sided called game like some want to cry about after every win or loss. If we get games called that closely throughout the season, we will win a lot of games.
You can not go by stats all the time. the old saying is true.Stats are for losers. the stats don't show the BS calls on Arkansas. and the blatant calls the refuse to call on OU.just about every ball that went out of bounds was given to OU.stats don't show that.these refs were bias and they suck!

hawgball40

Ya'll goofy babies need to quit arguing take your HBP meds and take your old asses to bed

SPAL

Quote from: rude1 on November 23, 2017, 10:26:51 pm

Absolutely. I was thrilled with the refs. Oddly enough, these same Jokers hated the refs against Fresno too.

forrest city joe

Quote from: BigoBoys on November 23, 2017, 10:26:31 pm
Why are the refs always biased against Ark? 
Not always.but a Damn sure were tonight.and a Damn sure were against UNC in last years NCAA.

hawgball40

i swear this argument happens after every game. The refs were cheating whether your like it or not. We watched the game while OU hacked our players all game long. Meanwhile, arkansas barely touches an OU player and its a whistle. Not debatable, it happened whether you like it or not. Now also, at the end of the game the refs started screwing OU, that is also undeniable. /thread

forrest city joe

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 23, 2017, 10:37:05 pm
i swear this argument happens after every game. The refs were cheating whether your like it or not. We watched the game while OU hacked our players all game long. Meanwhile, arkansas barely touches an OU player and its a whistle. Not debatable, it happened whether you like it or not. Now also, at the end of the game the refs started screwing OU, that is also undeniable. /thread
Give a well ref game and you won't hear it. this crew sucked today. their bias was sickening! so happy the Hogs were able to beat 5 on 8.i love it!

SPAL

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 23, 2017, 10:37:05 pm

Literally nothing but what's imprinted in your mind backs up this claim.

hawgball40

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 23, 2017, 10:43:27 pm
Give a well ref game and you won't hear it. this crew sucked today. their bias was sickening! so happy the Hogs were able to beat 5 on 8.i love it!
+1. some times i wonder if you're just a really disciplined troll who never breaks character.

hawgball40

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 23, 2017, 10:46:52 pm
Literally nothing but what's imprinted in your mind backs up this claim.
+1 troll, have a nice night.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

forrest city joe

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 23, 2017, 10:47:20 pm
+1. some times i wonder if you're just a really disciplined troll who never breaks character.
I call it like i see it. and these refs were bias garbage today.

BigoBoys

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 23, 2017, 10:35:51 pm
Not always.but a Damn sure were tonight.and a Damn sure were against UNC in last years NCAA.
Nope.  Come up with a different excuse.  We have a good team

forrest city joe

Quote from: BigoBoys on November 23, 2017, 10:50:27 pm
Nope.  Come up with a different excuse.  We have a good team
Yep. and it's not an excuse to call these refs out for their bias for OU. my eyes did not lie to me. i know what i saw.and Mike Anderson and the Hogs won anyway.Mike Anderson and his players did a great job overcoming that BS. THEY WON ANYWAY!

SPAL

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 23, 2017, 10:49:40 pm
+1 troll, have a nice night.

Typical loser response of someone who has nothing to use to back up his claim other than "I calls it like I sees it." 

"Well, SPAL is right as usual and I don't have any credible bit of evidence to back up my claim because I'm.wrong....so, I'll just call him a troll. That oughta do it."

Thanks Joe.....

Cinco de Hogo

Across basketball there is a general consensus that officiating is bad, in football it's really only in the SEC that officiating is bad.  However in every single thread about officiating so called Hogs fans had rather take up for the referees that their so called team.  When you won't back your team to the hilt your not much of a fan.  There is not doubt that in this game it was an odd mix of calls.  As an individual you can make your own assessment of who was favored but as a Hog fan you have no reason to favor referees making questionable calls against your team.  Are your eyes so good you can see every detail as it happens?  No there is no way for you to be in a position to do that.  So if it questionable, guess what...you should favor the Hogs not the other team and especially not the referees.

SPAL

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 23, 2017, 10:58:53 pm
Across basketball there is a general consensus that officiating is bad, in football it's really only in the SEC that officiating is bad.  However in every single thread about officiating so called Hogs fans had rather take up for the referees that their so called team.  When you won't back your team to the hilt your not much of a fan.  There is not doubt that in this game it was an odd mix of calls.  As an individual you can make your own assessment of who was favored but as a Hog fan you have no reason to favor referees making questionable calls against your team.  Are your eyes so good you can see every detail as it happens?  No there is no way for you to be in a position to do that.  So if it questionable, guess what...you should favor the Hogs not the other team and especially not the referees.

Best response of all time.....giving credit to the other team and not railing on the refs has absolutely nothing to do with fandom.

If you gripe about officiating every game no matter how they call it, the problem isn't the officiating.

This kinda attitude is what's wrong with sports.....When your fandom is questioned because you give credit to the other team and can not be a blind homer in regards to the refs.

This attitude isn't encouraged in EXTRA INNINGS and it's why it's largely considered the most civil and discussion friendly board on hogville.

rude1

One question, we shot 13 more free throws than OU which many are equating to getting cheated by the refs, what would have been a proper amount of free throws given to us if the refs weren't cheating? 25 more attempts? 30 more attempts?

Cinco de Hogo

November 23, 2017, 11:17:10 pm #124 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 11:35:21 pm by Cinco de Hogo
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 23, 2017, 11:07:09 pm
Best response of all time.....giving credit to the other team and not railing on the refs has absolutely nothing to do with fandom.

If you gripe about officiating every game no matter how they call it, the problem isn't the officiating.

This kinda attitude is what's wrong with sports.....When your fandom is questioned because you give credit to the other team and can not be a blind homer in regards to the refs.

This attitude isn't encouraged in EXTRA INNINGS and it's why it's largely considered the most civil and discussion friendly board on hogville.

Your opinion of extra innings probably explains why it's the slowest board on Hogville dispite being the winningest Razorback team.  No real discussion is allowed just some play by play by somebody that thinks he's a real broadcaster.  Funniest thing I've seen on Hogville.  Let you in on a secret, most sports fans are like me they live in the moment with their team living every up and down, every good call or bad call.  If they are gonna talk about it on a MB they are gonna say what they think at the moment about what just happened.  As they watch an entire game they get a feeling for whether or not it's been fairly called.  After the game is over you are not going to change their mind.

By the way are you still taking up for that ref in Arizona I believe it was?

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: rude1 on November 23, 2017, 11:14:00 pm
One question, we shot 13 more free throws than OU which many are equating to getting cheated by the refs, what would have been a proper amount of free throws given to us if the refs weren't cheating? 25 more attempts? 30 more attempts?

Why do you think number of fouls called equate to actually number of those made.  Also fouls were only a part of the way the game was called.  Give us a statistic for the number of OOB calls. 

rude1

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 23, 2017, 11:20:04 pm
Why do you think number of fouls called equate to actually number of those made.  Also fouls were only a part of the way the game was called.  Give us a statistic for the number of OOB calls. 
Lol so now they were screwing us on the oob calls..... You just can't make this stuff up.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: rude1 on November 23, 2017, 11:23:22 pm
Lol so now they were screwing us on the oob calls..... You just can't make this stuff up.

Well no I didn't make it up, that's the point.  Why don't you prove me wrong?  It was talked about pretty much the whole game.

hawgball40

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 23, 2017, 10:58:34 pm
Typical loser response of someone who has nothing to use to back up his claim other than "I calls it like I sees it." 

"Well, SPAL is right as usual and I don't have any credible bit of evidence to back up my claim because I'm.wrong....so, I'll just call him a troll. That oughta do it."

Thanks Joe.....
we could make a video of every no call and you'd still dismiss it, right? then why even bother with you. you're gonna deny any and all evidence you get because that's your shtick. i'll just let you go back to arguing with joe though, i shouldn't have bothered with either of you.

rude1

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 23, 2017, 11:26:48 pm
Well no I didn't make it up, that's the point.  Why don't you prove me wrong?  It was talked about pretty much the whole game.
Prove yourself right? What we can prove is that we shot 13 more free throws than OU, so that simply doesn't fit the refs are screwing us mantra, so now it's time to move the bar to they were screwing us on the oob calls lmao. Can't you just see it now, refs meeting before the game planning their let's screw Ar. night, "guys look, we are going to screw the Hogs by calling less fouls on them and letting them shoot more free throws, but we are going to lay the hammer to them on those all important oob calls"!!!!!

HogFansReunited

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 23, 2017, 10:34:25 pm
Absolutely. I was thrilled with the refs. Oddly enough, these same Jokers hated the refs against Fresno too.

I didn't like the Fresno State refs cause they didn't let then play but it was called even. Tonight I saw a few missed calls but I liked the officiating more because they let them actually play.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 23, 2017, 11:17:10 pm
Your opinion of extra innings probably explains why it's the slowest board on Hogville dispite being the winningest Razorback team.  No real discussion is allowed just some play by play by somebody that thinks he's a real broadcaster.  Funniest thing I've seen on Hogville.  Let you in on a secret, most sports fans are like me they live in the moment with their team living every up and down, every good call or bad call.  If they are gonna talk about it on a MB they are gonna say what they think at the moment about what just happened.  As they watch an entire game they get a feeling for whether or not it's been fairly called.  After the game is over you are not going to change their mind.

Baseball is a different sport and that forum is ran accordingly.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: rude1 on November 23, 2017, 11:59:31 pm
Prove yourself right? What we can prove is that we shot 13 more free throws than OU, so that simply doesn't fit the refs are screwing us mantra, so now it's time to move the bar to they were screwing us on the oob calls lmao. Can't you just see it now, refs meeting before the game planning their let's screw Ar. night, "guys look, we are going to screw the Hogs by calling less fouls on them and letting them shoot more free throws, but we are going to lay the hammer to them on those all important oob calls"!!!!!

There is a reason these guys have "crews".  And I didn't move any bar just because you weren't aware we have always talked about the OBB calls.  Seems you are a johnny come lately.

MissippHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 23, 2017, 11:07:09 pm
And it isn't "encouraged" in Jump Ball either.  But don't sit there and act like people don't question the ump's strike zone, or calling it both ways in EI, because they do.  Plus, college basketball is a bit different than baseball.  Certain teams get the benefit of the majority of calls made in bball, can't deny that.  Did you watch any of the Duke / Portland State game?  There were some ridiculous calls made in that game.

Kevin

I thought the ref's had a bad day all the way around. the good thing for the hogs was, they erred on the side of letting things go.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 23, 2017, 11:17:10 pm

Great post +1.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

forrest city joe

Quote from: rude1 on November 23, 2017, 11:59:31 pm
Let me try again. Arkansas shot 13 more FT,and should have shot 25 more than they did.they let OU get away with a lot of crap!so this we shot more FT crap does not work.OU got every 50/50 call from these refs.that's called being bias.those refs suck.and called a terrible game against the Hogs.Mike Anderson was getting on them for good reason.they were garbage.

hawgball40

Quote from: Lanny on November 24, 2017, 08:14:28 am
wow Gafford can cover some ground
It's almost insane how underrated he is. Anywhere else he'd be a lottery pick and hailed as the second coming of anthony davis.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 23, 2017, 06:25:34 pm
Great win by our players and coaches.the Hogs were playing 5 on 8,with these BS refs.and they still found a way to win this game.hats off to our players and coaches on a big win. the big guy Gafford is flatout unreal.the sky is the limit for this talented young man.WPS----------------GO HOGS.the hell with the refs,and ESPN.

Edit the freakin subject line FCJ

elksnort

ChicoHog

I think every ref in every game is against Arkansas according to FCJ!  Can't you ever just watch the game for the players and the game instead of complaining about the officials?  Basketball is such a fast moving, judgment call game there will always be calls made that are questionable. 

I thought that was a nice, free flowing game with few fouls in the first half especially.  Second half was a little different for sure.

hawgball40

Quote from: ChicoHog on November 24, 2017, 09:15:07 am
I think every ref in every game is against Arkansas according to FCJ!  Can't you ever just watch the game for the players and the game instead of complaining about the officials?  Basketball is such a fast moving, judgment call game there will always be calls made that are questionable. 

I thought that was a nice, free flowing game with few fouls in the first half especially.  Second half was a little different for sure.
The game flow was nice, but OU was hacking our players all night long. I think thats what FCJ is trying to say. But i personally thought down the stretch we got some really bad calls in our favor that helped us seal the game. the two shooting fouls where they touched us after the shot was off? now granted, earlier in the game the refs swallowed the whistle when we were fouled on some shots, so it may have just been evening out.

forrest city joe

You can think what you want.i know what my eyes saw.those refs were garbage.and the only time i will shut up about the refs,is when they do a good job. those bias clowns were bias as hell. and the Hogs still won. last night they did a terrible job.

AlmaHog2011

I officiated for many years. If you watched that game and didn't see that almost every 50-50 call went to OU then you don't know the game of Basketball! You just don't.

Used to love when a coach would point out the foul difference as his team was mugging the other team. Always said maybe your team should quit fouling. OU got a bunch of calls and some really bad ones all went their way. FTs didn't tell the story but if you have a clue about BBALL you would have seen it.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 09:34:34 am
The game flow was nice, but OU was hacking our players all night long. I think thats what FCJ is trying to say. But i personally thought down the stretch we got some really bad calls in our favor that helped us seal the game. the two shooting fouls where they touched us after the shot was off? now granted, earlier in the game the refs swallowed the whistle when we were fouled on some shots, so it may have just been evening out.

Down the stretch calls that you think helped us? Go back and watch I don't think so at all. Go back watch the replay.
Honestly on Hogville it seems over the years it there are some weird so called Hogfans on here. They want to argue for the other team or they constantly post that our Football Program should be happy with 5-6 wins per year.

Why don't they go to the other teams sites? I know there were a bunch of you agreeing with Dari Nokapunk. Sickening they are on here.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 24, 2017, 09:31:38 am
Or Joe just lives in an altered state permanently...

Nah Joe is a Razorback fan..Pretty sensible and he knows more basketball than you...In fact my yard dog probably knows more than you..LMAO

AlmaHog2011

Lot more than a few calls went to OU. They actually kept us from blowing them out.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 23, 2017, 08:24:52 pm
Except that you do not (or cannot) love a win without bitching about the referees - unfortunately you seem to be an example of far too many so called 'fans' around here.

You are what has creeped into Hogville. You love to attack any Razorback Fan who says anything about anything. Get a frickin life. OK we understand the refs actually cheated for Arkansas..I don't even think you watched the dang game.

AlmaHog2011