Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sumlin cleaning his house at TAMU .

Started by DeltaBoy, January 18, 2017, 08:32:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Cubbie08

I bet it is. They have so much talent, but year after year they falter during the back half of the season. I wonder what the locker room is like down there? He might not have total control of his team. 

DeltaBoy

I starting to think Sumlin is on a sinking ship.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GolfnHog

Any possible way we can get the Aggies on the back end of the schedule?
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: GolfnHog on January 18, 2017, 06:18:15 pm
Any possible way we can get the Aggies on the back end of the schedule?

Would be nice to just stop shooting ourselves in the foot when we play them. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

rzrbk4life

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 18, 2017, 09:54:19 pm
Would be nice to just stop shooting ourselves in the foot when we play them. 

This is exactly right. You would think after 4 years we could put together at least one full game with out mental breakdowns, errors, etc. I'm definitely ready to get the A&M monkey off our back
Let's call those hogs!!!!

JOKERHOG

Aggieland will never fully get it together.  However, Sumlin was a huge step up over Sherman.  In fact we kinda traded places with them since the Petrino days. 
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: JOKERHOG on January 19, 2017, 07:59:17 pm
Aggieland will never fully get it together.  However, Sumlin was a huge step up over Sherman.  In fact we kinda traded places with them since the Petrino days. 

Sumlin isn't close to what Petrino had us at

Redhogs

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 19, 2017, 08:31:22 pm
Sumlin isn't close to what Petrino had us at
You are right. I think he was referring to the fact that he is 4-0 vs. CBB and CBP was 3-0 against Sherman.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?