Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (4-0, 0-0 SEC) vs North Carolina (4-0, 0-0 ACC)

Started by hawgball40, November 24, 2017, 02:18:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WorfHog

If we start nailing our threes we'll be back in it, but the 8 v 5 bias is hard to overcome. FUNC and refs.

Rbill

The secret to our success this year is twofold - either Macon or Barford must be hot and leading us. And Gafford must be on the court. Neither of those things are happening right now.
I am confident that Gafford is a huge key to our success whether we want that to be true or not. We are much different without him, period.

Soooie21

We've missed a ton of shots around the basket, layups and shot jumpers inside the lane..

Dirty

Letsroll1200

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: TM Hog on November 24, 2017, 03:26:51 pm
We are tired. But the blatant bias by the refs allows UNC to play agressive while we are forced to play timid.
Exactly
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

HoopS

You have one team that had a real opponent yesterday and the other played a creampuff. Obviously, the latter should, and probably is, fresher.

It'll be ok however this second half plays out.

Fan701

hawgball40

Quote from: XavierZane on November 24, 2017, 03:29:29 pm
Same ole ref protection.  I swear it's the exact same script every time we play one of the blue bloods.
yep..

PetrinoFan

Quote from: HoopS on November 24, 2017, 03:33:35 pm
You have one team that had a real opponent yesterday and the other played a creampuff. Obviously, the latter should, and probably is, fresher.

Truth.

Pork Ranger

What's up with Gafford? I'm listening on the radio and it's UNC covetage

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: jfred59 on November 24, 2017, 03:26:23 pm
Which game are you watching?  UNCheat gets by with Felony Assault on defense and their Daddies in strips wont call anything unless Roy tells them its ok
Everybody thought we was world beaters after beating an avg Okl team looks as if we have improved but still have a long way to go

hawgball40

Quote from: Pork Ranger on November 24, 2017, 03:36:28 pm
What's up with Gafford? I'm listening on the radio and it's UNC covetage
Got 2 early fouls and has been riding the pine ever since. he may have played 1 or 2 minutes tops.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Pork Ranger

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 03:38:28 pm
Got 2 early fouls and has been riding the pine ever since. he may have played 1 or 2 minutes tops.

That's crazy

alohawg

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on November 24, 2017, 03:38:04 pm
Everybody thought we was world beaters after beating an avg Okl team looks as if we have improved but still have a long way to go

Game ain't over.....
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BannerMountainMan

not a long ways to go just gotta play better and alittle better officiating
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

checkraiser88

You try playing back to back games with our best players all playing 35 minutes and see how it goes..We would lose to a crappy team today

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawgball40

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFaninMemphis

agreed. This team is fun, but we're not a top 25 team right now. Play a strong second half and see what happens. This game is important for the overall season, win or lose.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

PetrinoFan

Were going to get better and improve, we are still gelling.  The calls arent going our way and NC is allowed to play more physical.

hawgball40

that's a reactionary view. you must not have watched yesterdays game. we were forced to play our best players for 35+ minutes each. now we're understandably tired vs a very good team.

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: HoopS on November 24, 2017, 03:33:35 pm

This is where I'm at. I'm frustrated by the game, but I see nothing that says UNC is that much better than us. Probably a different game if they had to play a real team yesterday instead of a creampuff.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

hawgdavis

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Rbill

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 03:39:54 pm
UNC looks better this year than they did last honestly.
I respectfully disagree. I think they look incredibly vulnerable. We definitely could/could have beaten them. We've missed so many opportunities and forgot Gafford was on our team.

PetrinoFan

We are a damn fine team.  NC is making everything and pissing me off.

BannerMountainMan

Ironhawg

hawgball40

Quote from: hawgdavis on November 24, 2017, 03:43:59 pm
Doesn't look like it's going to happen today
Yep, unfortunately, you may be correct. There's a chance we could make a late surge but i'm not crossing my fingers. tons of tv time outs ensures NC stays fresh.

hawgrunner

HoopS

Eyebrows is on fire to boot.

We look very tired.

Shooters legs aren't there

hawgdavis

We need one of our runs but I don't think we have our legs enough to do it

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: alohawg on November 24, 2017, 03:44:24 pm
Thomas is a liability
This is starting to make me question Mike's sanity. Nothing against DT, he just so obviously shouldn't be guarding Maye.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

SEMO Hog

Cmheinley

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

JonClaudeVanHam

Just no legs. Not too worried about this particular game. Still think we're a top 15 team.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on November 24, 2017, 03:38:52 pm
A&M and Fla are 2 best team in SEC
Agreed. UK will get better, tenner is playing hard, and the conference looks pretty solid so far
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HogFansReunited

Our guys are tired, every shot is hitting the front of the rim. This game is going to get even uglier.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hawgdavis

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 03:45:06 pm
Yep, unfortunately, you may be correct. There's a chance we could make a late surge but i'm not crossing my fingers. tons of tv time outs ensures NC stays fresh.

On fresh legs I think we take them down but we had a harder game yesterday and looked gassed

Letsroll1200

Macon does not give you much when he's not scoring. No defense at all today.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: HoopS on November 24, 2017, 03:45:14 pm
Eyebrows is on fire to boot.

We look very tired.

Shooters legs aren't there

Well they STIIL HAVE TO PLAY tommorow win or lose..
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawgrunner

alohawg

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 24, 2017, 03:46:03 pm
Everyone looks like a liability guarding Luke Maye

Thomas is way too stiff, better to rotate guys like Bailey
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️